The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core: Verdict Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
(01-18-2014, 01:57 PM)White_Rain Wrote: [ -> ]I have built a decent medium-weight schematic in ACVD. Arrui got to witness it, and I think this AC might just be the one I stick with from now on. It shows promise in the one thing HYPERION 1.0 was lacking in - speed - while still having what made 1.0 so much of a tank. I think we found the best candidate for HYPERION 2.0.

UPDATE:
HYPERION 2.0 has successfully managed to take down two ACs in one match - a TANK being one - with some assistance from Arrui, Cross, and Moon__Blade. This AC is a monster in open areas where it can endlessly follow and maul a player like an angry attack dog, and a decent combatant in areas with obstacles too, far surpassing the capabilities of the slow, too-bulky 1.0 model. Now, one question remains - make a new thread to display the design and get critiques, or just continue with the old thread?

While I admire your enthusiasm and I can totally understand your excitement, I would advise against you posting every single achievements you get when you get them. When people post your feats, it's inspiring. When you post your own feats, it's just bragging.

On a side note, congratulations on your first few kills =)
(01-19-2014, 02:12 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2014, 01:57 PM)White_Rain Wrote: [ -> ]I have built a decent medium-weight schematic in ACVD. Arrui got to witness it, and I think this AC might just be the one I stick with from now on. It shows promise in the one thing HYPERION 1.0 was lacking in - speed - while still having what made 1.0 so much of a tank. I think we found the best candidate for HYPERION 2.0.

UPDATE:
HYPERION 2.0 has successfully managed to take down two ACs in one match - a TANK being one - with some assistance from Arrui, Cross, and Moon__Blade. This AC is a monster in open areas where it can endlessly follow and maul a player like an angry attack dog, and a decent combatant in areas with obstacles too, far surpassing the capabilities of the slow, too-bulky 1.0 model. Now, one question remains - make a new thread to display the design and get critiques, or just continue with the old thread?

While I admire your enthusiasm and I can totally understand your excitement, I would advise against you posting every single achievements you get when you get them. When people post your feats, it's inspiring. When you post your own feats, it's just bragging.

On a side note, congratulations on your first few kills =)

Yeah, sorry. It's just exciting that I finally managed to DO something in VD. And I once thought I sucked... I'm still not anywhere NEAR the best, not up to your level of skill or strength, but I'll keep learning. I'll tone it down from now on.

And thanks, too.
I can understand your elation. I was ecstatic at my first AC kill and team victory, too.

I like your new AC. It's tough and fast. A good decoy, too.

Just keep playing. Scrap more enemy ACs. And don't forget to spend your operation files to develop your UNAC.

PSN ID: Arrui_La_Ferte
What time do you guys usually go online? I check my PSN after I get back from work and nobody's playing.
So guys, any opinions on the blue AC I'm using? I'm testing to see if it's better to have with the fast HBiPed legs and so far I don't feel anything different except for a more en capacity for slightly less en output. Speeds are still the same as the previous Mid BP legs and so is the AP.
(01-20-2014, 08:56 PM)MBlade Wrote: [ -> ]So guys, any opinions on the blue AC I'm using? I'm testing to see if it's better to have with the fast HBiPed legs and so far I don't feel anything different except for a more en capacity for slightly less en output. Speeds are still the same as the previous Mid BP legs and so is the AP.

You're talking about your Cross-bit AC right? Maybe you should post the design details under the acv design section of the forums so that the guys can see what you have. Smile

PSN ID: Arrui_La_Ferte
Arrui and Flau DCed as soon as I logged in! You guys left me and White Rain alone! *sob* Anyway, had a lot of mock battles against Hyperion and I can safely say it's a good build. The rifle and verts, especially, can tear a LW apart unless there's a lot of cover. And I need to practice on my piling skills. Good grief, I was piling too early even against a stationary tank UNAC. Luckily, I brought a heavy that time.
(01-21-2014, 04:17 AM)Gradlein Wrote: [ -> ]Arrui and Flau DCed as soon as I logged in! You guys left me and White Rain alone! *sob* Anyway, had a lot of mock battles against Hyperion and I can safely say it's a good build. The rifle and verts, especially, can tear a LW apart unless there's a lot of cover. And I need to practice on my piling skills. Good grief, I was piling too early even against a stationary tank UNAC. Luckily, I brought a heavy that time.

Ohh yeah. A LOT of mock battles. Grad's probably a superior pilot to me - I'd bet all of my money on that, if I actually HAD any money -, but my build's a hard-hitter, a bruiser (possibly). Doggedly pursuing, attacking relentlessly... I still need to manage myself in areas with many obstacles, but everyone says I'm getting better. I doubt that, but if THEY say so...
Is the server still down? Haven't logged in recently because there's a dead rat somewhere in my room and I can't find the damn thing. I couldn't take the smell so went and stayed at our condo. Only brought the PS4 with me because mobile wifi wouldn't be enough to keep me connected to the ACVD lobby anyway =/
I noticed last night that the servers went down. So I booted up the game just now, aaaaaaand...

Affirmative. Server still down.
damn.. but do post once it goes back online guys Smile
I'll check every now and then. Good luck getting rid of that rat. You might need a gas mask or something, though. My dad has one, my grandfather used it in the Korean War. Wanna borrow it? (I doubt my dad would let me send it to you, buuuuuut...)
So? How are things there? still nothing??
Just checked (lel in forever) still down.

Also wow, went offline, Rifles hurt things. Am also happy that the Karasawa Mk.2's drain is lower now XD
(02-03-2014, 01:51 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]Just checked (lel in forever) still down.

Also wow, went offline, Rifles hurt things. Am also happy that the Karasawa Mk.2's drain is lower now XD

Why you no mention Plasma guns! Heretic!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25