The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core: Verdict Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Hi guys I'm sorry I haven't been on lately. Half my face is swollen and i'm due for an operation by the end of this week. I know this is not the right thread for this post but I don't know where to go nor do I have the willpower to look for it. Good hunting to everyone.

PSN ID: Arrui_La_Ferte
Note to self: Never marry a woman who's better than me in martial arts.
(12-16-2013, 07:38 PM)Gradlein Wrote: [ -> ]Note to self: Never marry a woman who's better than me in martial arts.

Well Grad, sadly, Forrest Gump's box of chocolates is more real than you'd care to think.

(12-16-2013, 07:49 PM)arrui Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2013, 07:38 PM)Gradlein Wrote: [ -> ]Note to self: Never marry a woman who's better than me in martial arts.

Well Grad, sadly, Forrest Gump's box of chocolates is more real than you'd care to think.

and where have you been?!
(12-16-2013, 10:26 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]

See above for details. LOL.

[Image: DviUL8I.jpg]

Wooooooo!

I'm not sure if the Modeller's Pack DLC (for ACV) is available in other regions but it's free in the EU store. Just download the DLC and it should show up in ACVD.
Get well soon bro
(12-17-2013, 01:54 PM)Remleon Wrote: [ -> ]Get well soon bro

Thanks. It's a root fragment infection. Not really serious unless the infection reaches my brain. There's almost nothing left of the tooth that's causing the problem which is why i'll have to undergo a surgery. I've been having severe headaches lately and piloting an AC is beyond my capacity right now. Kick butt for me while i'm gone.

How come that thread didnt show up last time.. Weird.. lol

Get well soon!
I'm back! Finally, hell week is done. See you guys on the battlefield soon!
(12-16-2013, 10:37 PM)Gradlein Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2013, 10:26 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]

See above for details. LOL.

[Image: DviUL8I.jpg]

Wooooooo!

I'm not sure if the Modeller's Pack DLC (for ACV) is available in other regions but it's free in the EU store. Just download the DLC and it should show up in ACVD.

Just downloaded it and it ain't showing up.

Make sure it's from the same region as your ACVD (mine are both EU). Also, I haven't confirmed if you at least need a save (regardless if you carried it over) from ACV for it to show up.
(12-25-2013, 06:34 PM)Gradlein Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure it's from the same region as your ACVD (mine are both EU). Also, I haven't confirmed if you at least need a save (regardless if you carried it over) from ACV for it to show up.

Mystery solved. I'm using R3.

Wow. I can almost see virtual tumbleweeds roll by as I stare at my screen while waiting for a contract. FROM SOFTWARE created the best mech simulation game ever but nobody is playing it. Why?????

REALITY BE RENT. SYNAPSE BREAK. BANISHMENT, THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

I see no one playing anymore so Im playing a different game. But will definitely be back when the patch comes in regardless if no one's online =)
Someone needs to set a schedule again. Lately no one is on the same time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25