The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core: Verdict Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Nope, I think Namco Bandai is planning to wait for all the patches to come out before we get ours.
....... Like, until From Soft decides "yeah the game is pretty balanced now let's leave it alone"

.... Suuuuure, that'll work out nicely =))
RR now has a competent UNAC team which is able to defeat capable teams thanks to Zeph!
The UNACS are actually better than their creator lol
I think it would be cool if the UNAC team has an "Evergreen" theme.
With godlike aiming, a good Archiect (Nuks ginamit yung Formula Front) can create a team that surpasses humanity's abilities *dramatic music*

1.03 yet o3o?
(11-15-2013, 02:09 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]The UNACS are actually better than their creator lol

ouch... lol well true XD
The new ACVD heads doesnt tranform when using the Grind blade and range accuracy spec does increase HEAT Pile range!
(11-28-2013, 07:25 AM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]The new ACVD heads doesnt tranform when using the Grind blade and range accuracy spec does increase HEAT Pile range!

That's (heat pile tuning) what they were discussing in my previous team, Relentless unit. Most of the players were claiming that the hitbox becomes bigger when you tune the pile towards accuracy thus making it easier to score a hit at the cost of reduced damage potential.

PSN ID: Arrui_La_Ferte
News about the patch!!!

https://twitter.com/Isshak_Gravi/status/...6713228289

will come out after christmas, FUCK
I think japan is in 1.06 now, or close to it... Nice chibi too
http://naosblog.ti-da.net/e5627618.html
I want chibi glint

p.s. Sorry been busy.
To those we kicked, you can just come back to the team when you guys get back online, the password has always been the same. =)
There's been a purging?

EDIT: Well that's a stupid question. Anyhow might drop by ol later this week. When things are a little free for me. Hopefully my number is still there when I get back xD I like my number 9
Yeah sort of. We wanted to make things more lively, and having inactive members aren't helping. We had some RR2 members transfer to the team so we had to make room =)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25