The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core: Verdict Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
We were able to take down That V.O.B. unidentified weapon only to find out he will eat your face if you do so. We also went against Spirit of motherwill and a bunch of scavangers and lost our lives.. lol
How did you take down the vob? As for the scavengers they're probably the easiest of all the team bosses. Just focus CE damage on the single scavenger then KE damage on the Predators/ hunters. Motherwill was quite easy too. Iirc you don't have to destroy all the gun batteries, just do enough damage and it will fall down.
I think the key to killing Black Glint in VOB form and after is rockets considering he normally attacks in a straight line in both cases.
(10-05-2013, 08:22 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]How did you take down the vob? As for the scavengers they're probably the easiest of all the team bosses. Just focus CE damage on the single scavenger then KE damage on the Predators/ hunters. Motherwill was quite easy too. Iirc you don't have to destroy all the gun batteries, just do enough damage and it will fall down.

I had Howitzers, Jien can hit it with his Karasawa and we had Cross who had sniper cannon arms.. The problem was when he was on the ground.. The Kojima particles were dealing considerable damage up close and not to mention he is 5x faster and is always in your face with blades.

PS: EGF's BGM sucks.......
EVERGEEEEEN... EVERGREEEEEEEEEEN.. EVERGREEN EVERGREEN .... EVERGREEEEEN
Evaaaaaaah greeeeen family~!!

The song brings bad luck LOL
(10-07-2013, 11:18 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]Video

The song brings bad luck LOL

GOD DAMMIT!

So, we fought who I think were an Elite team.. They had a special warning thingy before the battle.. They kinda moved like AI but they had PSN's.. Creeepy... lol
Is there friendly fire now? I remember i got reamed by teammate,forgot who ' and was hit stunned for a moment.

Also managed to hit myself with my own vertical missiles xD
(10-10-2013, 12:09 AM)Sero Wrote: [ -> ]Is there friendly fire now?

It has always been there. Watch out for trolls, especially them mercs.
Ah. Never really noticed in acv if there were. Usually did merchant work at most and stop spread out from allies
(10-10-2013, 12:09 AM)Sero Wrote: [ -> ]Is there friendly fire now? I remember i got reamed by teammate,forgot who ' and was hit stunned for a moment.

Also managed to hit myself with my own vertical missiles xD

Its Jien! It always him! jk Btw, you could hear us on voice chat?
I could but at times all the sounds happening makes it hard to understand. The distorted effect I thought was part of the game. Made it sound like real transmissions. XD Also couldn't type a reply during the waiting for sortie screen

Sorry btw if I hit anyone yesterday. Was fun playing with real players \o/
(10-10-2013, 09:01 AM)Sero Wrote: [ -> ]I could but at times all the sounds happening makes it hard to understand. The distorted effect I thought was part of the game. Made it sound like real transmissions. XD

I don't think it's an effect because we basically are transmitting our voice from one end to another - -, Besides, our mics aren't all that good so distortion is expected. Just lower your other sounds like BGM or effects then it should all work out =) Or better yet, buy a cheap mic so you can hear us clearly mr. merc!!
I had ast missiles and dual karasawa on Tetsuyama earlier. I think I hit a few asses by mistake.

Oh. I made a UNAC to tank me. It ends up S-ing up me rank after sorties :3c It's too ruthless for a blader.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25