The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Tales Of Graces (PS3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
been browsing for a nice game to get for the ps 3

at first was thinking of final fantasy 13-2 but thought of trying something else for a change

Tales of graces so far have pretty good reviews

anybody tried this game before?
I have it. The story is difficult to get into at the start because the characters are kids. Then the story gets good, but it ends up being overly long. I'd say its worth it if you can find a used copy.
I've played it too, mostly have watched my sister get farther into the story than I have because I was on an ACV binge at the time. Story's pretty good, and yeah it's long, my sister's friend said she was at around 70 or 80 hours in and she still hadn't reached the ending (although she was doing a lot of the side stuff I believe). I'm pretty sure it will last you a while.

Now if only Tales of Xillia woud get here ;_; (Amazingly there's a Tales of Xillia 2 in a Datablitz near me, but of course it's in Japanese >_<)
i dont mind if the art style as long as the game is fun
Oh it's fun. Tales games always have their combat and minigames and exploration and other side stuff that makes it addicting XD