The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: [OLD] Welcome back.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you're reading this, then we're back up online. I'm at work now though, so I'll get busy with the whole post-mortem thing later.

The important thing, at least for now, is that we're back.

RR, never shall you die.
SHAMBAHALAYA RARARARARARA
RR shall be something passed down through the ages! Domo

Oh RR emoticons, I have missed you so~
Yeah, I did notice that the boards seem to have disappeared for several days. I was starting to think that it went down, with that "account suspended" notice and all. I was going to post some questions last week but now I've forgotten what I was going to write.

I'm glad that, at least, RR's back. Now, if only I could remember what I wanted to know. Haha.
*hugs everybody*
I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH ;A;
It's good to be back dood!!!
The most well behaved gamer forum on the interwebs is back Big grin
So nice to be back on, it was suprisingly lonely not being on RR the last few weeks (it felt like at least)

ALL HAIL RAVEN REPUBLIC!
(09-12-2012, 12:24 AM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]The most well behaved gamer forum on the interwebs is back Big grin

We're well behaved?
(09-12-2012, 10:45 AM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2012, 12:24 AM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]The most well behaved gamer forum on the interwebs is back Big grin

We're well behaved?
@Sforza
What are you on and can I have some?
ugh, back to normal LOL
(09-12-2012, 11:06 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2012, 10:45 AM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]

We're well behaved?
@Sforza
What are you on and can I have some?
LOL
W00t W00t!
Welcome back RR!!!
(09-22-2012, 10:39 PM)Aisuke Wrote: [ -> ]W00t W00t!
Welcome back RR!!!

W00t W00t!
Welcome back Aisuke!!!

D4rkness83

yeah Big grin
Pages: 1 2