The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Gundam Battle Operation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Dammit, Namco-Bandai. They really want all of our money.
Urghhhh... must... finish everything... before more of them arrive................

DO A BARREL ROLL!

Cover systems, dodge rolls, ground troops that achieve what I was hoping for in ACV? I SWEAR NAMCO BANDAI YOU REFUSE TO EXPORT THE MOST PRECIOUS OF THINGS.
2:23 where the Zeon pilots were swarming all over the downed Gundam and trying to blast it open was really hilarious! LOL
I believe those were EFSF soldiers, note the color of the suits.

Hijacking in the middle of a fight. Me likey. Also, crazy Mobile Suit wrestling moves. Very interesting XD
Crud, o nga no. LOL

Forgot that Zeon has different-shaped flight packs than the Feds. Although why Feddie pilots are shooting at one of their own mecha is pretty confusing.
ACV suddenly got old LOL

(03-16-2012, 12:28 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Feddie pilots are shooting at one of their own mecha is pretty confusing.

Looks like it's being repaired, kinda like Battlefield 3 playing as engineer.

Plano nga pala dito, free to play!
(03-16-2012, 12:28 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Crud, o nga no. LOL

Forgot that Zeon has different-shaped flight packs than the Feds. Although why Feddie pilots are shooting at one of their own mecha is pretty confusing.

seemed more like they were using some sort of blow torch on it (maybe they where repairing it?) rather than trying to shot at it and it was unmanned so they don't need to blow it up regardless as they could have just hijacked it.

makes you wonder though if that many pilots were scrambling for that one mech ... what happened to the others besides the gm behind the gundam.

so thats acv, hawken, mechwarrior online, this and others I may not know of. Damn lots of multiplayer mecha action this year LOL
New PV!

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_embedded%26v%3DWNviS05xbbQ&h=1AQFa2g5sAQFtV7R4hNNjW02sWf9YixiwhG5qMXUIBIdb2g[/video]
Pumalpak ang Armored Core. PALPAK! May pa jetpack jetpack pa wala namang silbi Chair
The pilot view totally reminds me of the Earth Defense Force games. LOL

[vid]ntDyECvmnIo[/vid]
Earth defense force on PS2 and 360 is awesome.. The latest one isnt.. Sad
if they made pilot mode that useful in AC V it would've been a lot more fun. Imagine a teensy little pilot wreaking havoc on an AC with his RPGs and mini Pulse-MG, lol.
Imagine the lag in this game... o_O

If ever I get the chance to play this game, I would do 2 things:

Get the Shiki.

Kill everyone without an MS/MA. LOL
(05-12-2012, 04:00 PM)HayWire Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine the lag in this game... o_O

If ever I get the chance to play this game, I would do 2 things:

Get the Shiki.

Kill everyone without an MS/MA. LOL

Sorry HayWire, it seems that all usable mobile suits are based soley on the 1 year war.. So, no Hyaku Shiki.. Big grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4