The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: LR: Malleable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pilot Name: NiX
AC Name: Malleable

Head: CR-H05XS-EYE3 (0,5,1,4,0)
Core: CR-C90U3 (1,0,0,9,0)
Arms: A11-MACAQUE (0,2,5,3,0)
Legs: LH09-COUGAR2 (0,0,2,6,2)

Booster: B03-VULTURE2 (0,2,6,2)
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: CR-G91 (0,8,2)
Radiator: ANANDA (0,0,10)
Inside: NONE

Extension: E06RM-GAR2
Back Unit R: WB06M-SPARTOI
Back Unit L: KARURA
Arm Unit R: CR-WR93RL
Arm Unit L: WL13L-GORGON

Arm Unit R Hanger: CR-WH69H HANDGUN
Arm Unit L Hanger: CR-WL79LB2 LASER BLADE

Optional Parts:
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, KISSYOH, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+,
O03-CODON, CR-O86R+

This is an AC inspired by the "doble-kara" ACs already posted by AEA1. You can probably call this AC the bastard child of several PACT I entries. :tongue:

Because most of the weapons chosen are of relatively similar weight, this AC may choose from several possible configurations to adapt to the situation by dropping certain weapons. Hence the name "Malleable"

MODE 1: (General Purpose configuration)
RL+GORGON+SPARTOI+GAR2(+69H+LB2)

MODE 2:
RL+GORGON+KARURA(+69H+LB2)

*MODE 3:
RL+LB2+SPARTOI+KARURA+GAR2(+69H)

*MODE 4:
GORGON+69H+SPARTOI+KARURA+GAR2(+LB2)

* - The Asterisk indicates that for certain situations when using mode 3 or 4, either missile pack may be dropped to gain speed.

So there it is. I hope you guys like this AC!
flaterring...
I parlicularly like the 3rd mode.
blade+RL+spartoi+gar2 (-karura)
old school blader.

Anyway... don't you find the spartoi (dual missiles) inaccurate? hindi ko siya mapatama ng malapitan.
i'm not to sure about the spartoi.....

ever tried the satryos? it seems to launch it's missiles straight and fast.
IIRC, NiX uses the Spartoi with the Gar extensions. The forward movement of the Gar will cover the blind spot of Spartoi. At mid range, Spartoi + Gar looks like a swarm of missiles all in the same level. It covers a decent area which is meant for increased probability of a missile hitting rather than a lump of missiles dealing heavy damage, but is easy to dodge.

NiX and I were testing the AC, and the hardest part of using this AC is... "What do I use?" Lol!
ah, i see.
Yeah the SPARTOI isn't what it used to be in NX. It's not a close-range missile either, unlike the SATYROS. But fired at mid-range and combined with the GAR, it behaves differently. Besides, I've already used SPARTOI in many of my other designs... :tongue:
It looks good. After playing a bit with Silent Line, surprisingly I'm learning to love AC's part diversity all over again... even if some of it is plain crap, and clearly outclassed by other parts. :tongue:

Anyway... only thing for me is maybe is to go Griffon for the win.

Lol I realized I just struck part diversity down even more with that comment. :wink:
Heheh well yeah GRIFFON FTW. But the GORGON just fits well with this design because its weight is very similar to the weight of other weapons in this AC, thereby staying within the theme.

And if you do try out the GORGON, it's actually not that inaccurate! Hehe.