The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: ACLR Infinity MK2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AC Name: Infinity MK2

Head: CR-H06SR2
Tune: 1/5/2/2/0
Core: CR-C98E2
Tune: 1/5/2/2/0
Arms: CR-A92XS
Tune: 0/5/2/2/1
Legs: LH09-COUGAR2
Tune: 0/5/2/2/1
Booster: B05-GULL
Tune: 0/0/10
FCS: MF05-LIMPET
Generator: KUJAKU
Radiator: R04-LAUREL
Arm Unit R: WH01R-GAST RIFLE(AST)
Arm Unit L: WH08RS- FENRIR

O01-ANIMO, CR-079+, CR-O71EC, O04-GOLGI, O05-HISTON, O06-PHAGE,
O08-RIBOSE, MARISHI
"Frame never been tested yet"
Did you make a mistake somewhere? Kasi you indicated Hanger parts for the E2 core.

Anyways, first thing I'd suggest here is to replace KUJAKU with a generator that has a low Calorific Value (the stat that determines the generator's heat), such as the FUDOH or the more common LOTUS. Also, if you're serious about KUJAKU, there's no way that LAUREL can handle the heat generated by KUJAKU+GULL. You'll have to go at least ANANDA or R92.

So for this AC, try LOTUS/FUDOH+GULL+ANANDA

If you want something more uncommon, try G91+GULL+ANANDA/R92 though this combo requires high-cooling frame parts.

Have fun with the Fenrir!
kaya nga eh nag loloko builder natin amf
the first time I fought your fenrir design... you knocked me out flat. with the fenrir/nix combination. Now I see you're double wielding the fenrir and gast.

May I suggest, to use a WS lock with the fenrir. (gast is special lock... I think) To have a larger lockbox. Shotguns and handguns come to mind.

the fenrir already breaks parts easy, used with a shotgun, it is a very good breaker combo.

good luck on your cosplay thing
the LIMPET is a WS FCS. F73H works nicely too if you like rectangle boxes.