The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: ACLR: CrimRose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Armoring parts.
HEAD: Queen
CORE: 8E2
ARMS: 2XS
LEGS: JAGUAR2

TUNE:cooling/cooling/cooling/max leg weight

BOOSTER: GULL
FCS: KOKUH
GEN: G91
RAD: ANANDA

TUNE:heat/output/cooling

RARM: KRSW
LARM: TAROS

OP:
AMINO, 9ES, 79L+, PHAGE, MARISHI, KANGI, GOLGI

Strategy: boosts sideways and attacks using hi laser rifle.
It uses the EO core when the opponent is in close range.

Comment:the heat only reaches at half of gauge when boosting, well at least from my experience.
I'm imagining that the heat on this AC must be pretty bad. G84P is a particularly hot generator due to its high calorific value, while GULL has particularly high discharge heat. Changing the booster to VULTURE2 will help a lot in that area. Happy
The heat only rises slowly when it reaches half. And I boostjump and wait for it to cool when it does.
Try it out yourself and comment. i only use that generator for a faster en recovery, which is always my main priority in ac making.
I'm sure it's manageable like that. But when combined with pressure from enemy fire, you're bound to go into overheat, where your radiator will start leeching off energy, which will then keep you from using the KRSW or even send you into charging state. If you still prefer the GULL, The G91 generator might a good alternative to G84P due to the lower calorific value but still relatively high output.
Ha! It works out just fine! Thanks. i always get poor results from this generator cuz I always put condenser plus op.
i tried not putting it, it works perfectly.