The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Valkyria Chronicles Series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: bg.jpg]
as seen on http://code1935.jp/

The tank's silhouette looks mighty familiar Shifty

Could this be a teaser for a new Valkyria Chronicles game?

...I sure hope so LOL

edit:
...oops, there seems to be an existing VC3 thread already Facepalm
Now where is that delete thread button? Hmm?
New screenshots from Destructoid.

EDIT - sorry, PS3 fans, we've been screwed over again. It's another PSP game.

EDIT2 - new storyline runs concurrent with the events of the first game but sounds more like The Dirty Dozen movie and the Last Chancers series from WH40K.
While I have no problems with it becoming another portable version like the second, I was kind of hoping that it'd be a PS3 game like the first. LOL
Might be a bit old and for the second game but this was just too hilarious to pass up. LOL

As much as it may stick in my throat to say so, Die Fuhrer does make a pretty good argument. =\
Just started VC1. So far so good. It's really unique.

Just some questions: Is this a long game?
I'm finding myself getting really OC about the ratings. Is "A" the highest? And should I be OC about them and the unlocking of potentials during level ups? >_<

and I like Alicia and her very ample bosom.
(02-24-2012, 01:25 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]And should I be OC about them and the unlocking of potentials during level ups? >_<

You can move on a bit without dwelling too much on optimizing your characters, not that skipping it is going to also make everything significantly harder anyway. VC1 reminds me so much Hogs of War.

Anyway, in short; it isn't necessary, but if you want to be obsessed with it, then go compulsive up on your arse. Might end up sucking all of your free time though. LOL LOL LOL

In contradiction, I'd say that you should still learn more about your soldiers though, because it makes everything easier imo. It's kind of like pairing GULL with LOTUS, etc, etc, and knowing the result of something like, adding another generator slot and equipping a KUJAKU with ORCHID, or two better yet ORCHIDs.
But Alicia's very cute too!

Try to get As on missions, as they give you more upgrade points for your weapons and vehicles. And yes, those upgrades WILL matter. Smile
You can progress with the missions without grinding for the first half of the game. However, once you get to the point where you're just about to assault Ghirlandaio, you might want to spend some time on the skirmishes to get points to train your troops. Focus on either scouts or shocktroopers (depending on your preference), then snipers and then lancers. You can save the engineers for last.

I kinda like Juno and Marina a bit more than Alicia. Tongue

Fuck I forgot Marina Sad

My favorite was Isara LOL
Then Marina LOL Though I liked the Irish sniper girl too.

There's no need to A everything btw. There's an S rank too afaik.
On second thought, I forgot that my recent objective has just been to 'experience' games rather than utterly pwn them (except AC). Tongue I'll try not to play so OC.
i like edy (the tsundere), try removing her from the squad and hear her comment. Imca, Lynn, Catherine and Marina too
Finally finished it. Took much longer than I initially thought (with a HUUUUGE chunk of it from loading screens). >_< But it was fun all the way.

Faldio's suicide was the most unnecessary death EVER. He should have just shot the fucker. Didn't have to go kill himself. =/
(03-04-2012, 01:02 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Finally finished it. Took much longer than I initially thought (with a HUUUUGE chunk of it from loading screens). >_< But it was fun all the way.

Faldio's suicide was the most unnecessary death EVER. He should have just shot the fucker. Didn't have to go kill himself. =/

that part of the story was too cheesy/cliche for me.

although gameplay is definitely fun, story is pretty average.

ps: my bad, this is andrew.
Pages: 1 2