The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Street Fighter X Tekken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
wtf is this I don't even. hahahhaha Dunno. Can't get myself to be excited about it.

imho it'll be sf with tekken character sprites. hahahah

I'd rather see ryu ported in a tekken game. how will you complexify him?LOL
there will be 2 versions, this one is being developed by capcom, the other one is tekken X street fighter which will be developed by namco.
I don't see how it can even get balanced...I mean one word: Hadouken. Any Tekken character have a long range attack as useful, or a versatile, as the Hadouken? Cause really I can't think anyone. Well if it turns out to be a tag game such as MvC or the like sure I can see it being balanced, but if its 1 v 1: Tekken characters are screwed.
another milk game
WHA??? Shock

I for one am excited. It's Street Fighter AND Tekken! If it's gonna be balanced that's just gonna be a bonus, the main draw here is seeing Ryu beat up Kazuya.
"I don't see how it can even get balanced...I mean one word: Hadouken. Any Tekken character have a long range attack as useful, or a versatile, as the Hadouken? Cause really I can't think anyone. Well if it turns out to be a tag game such as MvC or the like sure I can see it being balanced, but if its 1 v 1: Tekken characters are screwed. "

agreed XD most of the characters in street fighter can do hadokedns, other abilties like electricity which blanca has, or mr strechy Dalsim XD.... compared to tekken characters that relly on pure martial art skills aside from devil jin with his laser eyes, jack who is a mech and yoshi who has a sword....but more or less the tekken characters are in for a big whopping
I can't get myself to be excited for this either. I don't know why, but something's not right.

(07-25-2010, 02:43 PM)RoninFang Wrote: [ -> ]agreed XD most of the characters in street fighter can do hadokedns, other abilties like electricity which blanca has, or mr strechy Dalsim XD.... compared to tekken characters that relly on pure martial art skills aside from devil jin with his laser eyes, jack who is a mech and yoshi who has a sword....but more or less the tekken characters are in for a big whopping

Alisa has missile hands and an exploding head.
KUMA!!!!!!!!!!!
WHERE!?>!?!?
Gameplay looks tight. Fireballs aren't looking as big of a threat as they sound. Kazuya passes right through them hahaha. I'm interested in how Tekken x Street Fighter will look seeing as SFxT does look like SFIV with Tekken character models.

Are we sure this is really gonna be produced? I mean sure Ono and Harada were there, but they might just be pulling everyone's legs. LOL
i just don't know imho for me this is just another one time big time sell milking game. good idea, but purists like myself would just want them characters featured in their own respective games.

OR put them in a legit crossover game like mvc-not put tekken chars in the sf system. Its jsut a bit off for me.

on a side note, since tekken characters dont have prjectiles at all, theyre all gonna be "pass thru" melee chars?
(07-25-2010, 05:15 PM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]on a side note, since tekken characters dont have prjectiles at all, theyre all gonna be "pass thru" melee chars?

Ling will aop everything as usual (assuming she's in it) LOL
All melee... This'll be fun. LOL
Uh, it's not April, right?
http://www.gamingeverything.com/2010/7/s...en_details
http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/07..._x_tekken/

Quote:This information comes from Yoshinori Ono…

- Capcom has also worked with Namco Bandai on Gundam games, which partially contributed to this project
- Yoshinori Ono/his staff shared the idea with CEO Haruhiro Tsujimoto Tsujimoto and Keiji Inafune, Inafune said they should meet with Namco; no hurdles at all, even at the top levels
- Chun-Li, Ryu, Kazuya and Nina will be in the game, also considering about putting in early gen characters from each franchise
- Most likely 2 on 2 gameplay
- 8-way level, 6 button input won’t change
- Thinking of including an “assist” feature: Sort of like the iPhone version of SSIV (lets players feel like they can do tough moves)
- Want to release the game two years after the announcement
- Next major announcement most likely at next year’s Captivate
- Was announced early because Capcom wanted to do something for their fans
- Street Fighter x Tekken most likely coming out first
- Both versions separate, not sharing information, own designs being made as well as gameplay
- “We’d like to challenge one-another in all areas, including sales, and get fans of both series excited”
Pages: 1 2 3