The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: S>chibi RR faces
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I just made these to refresh my mind from drawing, and decided to make something else instead, and for only 30 php, you can have your own chibi char(faces only) pics that are listed below are just a sample,

[Image: IMG0038A.jpg]

[Image: IMG0033A.jpg]

[Image: IMG0032A.jpg]

[Image: IMG0028A.jpg]

[Image: IMG0034A.jpg]

[Image: IMG0031A.jpg]

you can also order this if you want to give a gift to someone, RR chibi faces is exclusively for RR members only and for only 30 pesos.

I will post new pictures of my works after my clay order have arrive, for now, choose and have this for a cheap price xD !!! ttylDomoDomoDomo

for more info: fb-veacorteznekochan@yahoo.com
Would it be possible to order an eggplant?

Like the chibi Japanese variety? Tongue
god damn. jake.
It would be possible, but if it's something that makes AA cringe, that could be something nasty too :|
(07-01-2010, 12:50 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: [ -> ]It would be possible, but if it's something that makes AA cringe, that could be something nasty too :|

WTF EGGPLANTS ARE NOT NASTY HRRRR Jason

Edit: I'm serious btw LOL I want a clay eggplant.
She'll be online in a couple of hours or so. She'll make this and I'll deliver Big grin
whut kind of eggplant? I'm able to do it if there's a model Big grin like a picture or something
[Image: IMG0049A.jpg]
[Image: IMG0045A.jpg]
[Image: IMG0043A.jpg]

another sample.

I can copy almost evrything that I see =)) but not that great tho
make a mr potatoEGGPLANT. =D
since he's purple, make him PIMPIN!~~~
(07-02-2010, 04:29 PM)Hempire Wrote: [ -> ]make a mr potatoEGGPLANT. =D
since he's purple, make him PIMPIN!~~~

That's a pretty epic suggestion LOL

[Image: eggplant.jpg]

+

[Image: mr-potato-head.jpg]

ROFL
LOL WTF Smile) what's with Mr Potato @_@ anyway, ima make teh eggplant Big grin

orr....
Mr Potato holding an eggplant xDDD
can i have a chibi white glint? a really funny one.. pm me ill pay good money for it
(07-04-2010, 03:44 AM)BLoOd WinG Wrote: [ -> ]can i have a chibi white glint? a really funny one.. pm me ill pay good money for it

Chibi white glint with OMGlots of details? XD
pics plox, or can u draw it for me so that I can copy it? lol xD
[Image: 11uizoy.jpg]

been practicing makn figurines ><
(07-04-2010, 03:44 AM)BLoOd WinG Wrote: [ -> ]can i have a chibi white glint? a really funny one.. pm me ill pay good money for it

Excuse me, kind sir, but you hardly seem to make sense. Care to explain further?

Have a good day. Gentleman
ate pa request Miku, Ranka or a red panda
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7