The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core V News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
^ Yeah. Even Scopedogs are considered mechs, and they only stand at 3.8 meters. AC5 ACs will be considered as power armors only if they ACT as exoskeletons.

From hasn't even revealed much about the ACs' concept design anyway, so it's too early to judge.
But based on the hi-res pics of the new ACs, they're not power armor. They're waaaay~ too bad-ass to be power armor, not to mention that it looks like they're really armored this time. Maybe they got some tips from Black Rain.

TO CZ: Yes, I am very happy.

Like the AC's installments, AC5's probably set in another universe again. Which I think is good, as long as it's not under the ground (no pun intended).
I just saw the trailer and holy sh*t. I wish the next AC game wont be just all show. Well, anyway... im still stuck in the PS2 series. I wont be setting into the PS3 realm in awhile.
Don't worry, man. Many of here are stuck in the PS2 era too. A few, by choice. Hahahah.
Very good! I was wishing you guys would also settle back further. the PSX era anyone? hehe
A lot of us can play MOA too hahaha. A working PS1 is really the only issue. Oh, and that nasty radar bug in MOA.
We all have high hopes....but watch it be like a mix between For Answer and Nexus....with bigger guns
@ the comments above. THere's an even smaller mecha than the Gurren and the Knightmares.

The VOTOMS, those that inspired AC.

A mix between Nexus and FA scares me, as you're mixing basically two games that had the worst Online potential and were broke. (The first being the rule of the bigger gun, the second, the rule of I lag, you not, this guns kills on the internets, etc...)
Unless I heard wrong, I do beleive it is for PS3, yes? That said, I was wondering if you all would even be playing it. So far, the only one from RR ive gotten the crap beat out of me by in FA is R.Leonheart or whatever his name is. So, before I prance out to get AC5 when its here, I want to know if anyone will be there to enjoy it with me.
I'll get it, so we'll be able to play together some time in the future. Its some kind of curse From put on me that I'll get an AC title all the time, and we'll prolly be able to play it properly (baring any lag issues). Tongue Welp, good to see you're still around Honda :p
Hehe, Good to hear, Big L. Oh yhea, I know im not on much, but both the AC5 stir and the cross continent connection given by the PS3 provide new reason for me to show up more.
(01-26-2010, 11:50 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]^ Yeah. Even Scopedogs are considered mechs, and they only stand at 3.8 meters.

(02-01-2010, 04:22 AM)Terminator98 Wrote: [ -> ]@ the comments above. THere's an even smaller mecha than the Gurren and the Knightmares.

The VOTOMS, those that inspired AC.

Facepalm

A Scopedog IS a VOTOM. It's already been pointed out.
@ Fox
Facepalm

Trailer now!
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/233/233711/

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WtQzak9dOd0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WtQzak9dOd0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
I just remembered something - does anyone know what the pilots in AC5 are gonna be called? I don't know if Lynxes will be around by then so are we back to being Ravens again?
I don't like RAVENS being reused if this game doesn't turn out old school-ish.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35