The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core V News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Okay. time to get back online everyone. let's go.
Back in action. No need for me to go AWOL again in the meantime.

I just got some Crimson stuff in DD, and then this. Tears
RR's teams are comming back to life, yay!!
By the way: Subcomps are still glitched. They still don't work for your bay weapons.
I've heard that it's possible to get arms with stats like the pre-patched versions. Can anyone confirm that?
someone from mechaverse has confirmed it to be true.

now i am more concerned of their ability to put hotfixes and quick patches on their servers.

i hope they wont break the game more as they put more patches.
(06-14-2012, 12:59 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]I've heard that it's possible to get arms with stats like the pre-patched versions. Can anyone confirm that?

Well, that patch says it only works if connected to the server meaning that, if someone goes offline and goes free battle. It may be possible that he/she might have different stats compared to those connected to the server.
we dont want the bug method be spreading and be abused dont we? better not post the method of doing it on the forums.

but ive checked my AC in offline mode, and the part stats are the same as teh patched version
Then I guess thats not it then
It doesn't matter. The NA ACV community is tiny. It's kinda obvious when somebody's shooting faster than everyone else. Anybody exploiting that supposed glitch will be ratted out and just snubbed.
(06-14-2012, 03:55 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2012, 12:59 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]I've heard that it's possible to get arms with stats like the pre-patched versions. Can anyone confirm that?

Well, that patch says it only works if connected to the server meaning that, if someone goes offline and goes free battle. It may be possible that he/she might have different stats compared to those connected to the server.
Unfortunately from what I'm told, the pre-patch arm stats are the same online and work in battle. I'm getting this checked by Rich and he should pass the info to the dev teams.
^Have him throw in 1.04 while he's at it! LOL

But really. Anyone exploiting that isn't worth playing with. Word travels fast.
tell rich to put 1.04 along with the hotfix.
Just found out about this.

Can't wet to crawl back in the pilot's seat Big grin
Finally I can make use of my rifles and deal decent damage! GG reverse joints and gats!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35