The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: LR: Bamoth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AC Name: Bamoth
Pilot’s Codename: DarkFury
AC Designation: RJ Missile Boat

Will get you a picture tomorrow.

Core Frame:
Head | Core | Arms | Legs
H95EE | C98E2 | 77MS/V | GAZELLE
0/4/0/6/0 | 0/7/0/3/0 | 0/0/0/0/0 | 0/6/0/4/0

Internal Systems:
Booster | FCS | Generator | Radiator
VULTURE2 | MIROKU | G91 | ANANDA
0/5/5/0 | N/A | 0/10/0 | 0/0/10

Weapons and Armaments:
Inside | Extension | R Back | L Back
I75FM | RM3 | SPARTOI | SYAKATSURA
R Arm | L Arm | R Hanger | L Hanger
N/A | N/A | N/A | N/A

Optional Parts:
AMINO | ES | SS | KISSYOH | LA | L+ | CODON | MARISHI

Frame Color:
R/G/B
Base: 150/180/130
Aid: 30/60/30
Optional: 40/90/80
Detail: 140/100/0
Joint: 140/90/40

Weapons Color:
Green

Description: RJ missile boat intended for casual play.

Tactics: Take to the air and just let the missiles fly. The set up should tell you how to pilot this AC.

Known Issues: Paper thin armor, Low stability.

Notes: Can't take hits very well, so avoid as often as possible.
Would switch that 95EE for the EYE or EYE3. The 98E2 would've been better with a GAEA, and the GAZELLE transfered to ORYX2.

More defenses, an EO core that can actually act like a rifle, and more stabiity.
why do you say Eye3 ? if for defense then maybe but if you're talking stability then 95EE is better than eye3.
EYE3 is for both defenses and Stability (being the rare head that gives reasonable stats in both)
and also super generic too.

I like the radar looking ones over a box with a camera in it any day. Tongue
But that CANON head is so cool! It takes pictures of death!
Yeah it's own if hit too often Tongue
But it'll take more often the picture of other ACs being blown up, as numbers and pratically speaking, it's one of the most IMBA heads out there.
perhaps but there is something to be said for the radar head that had the best stab at one point.

besides i like it like you like C2
Ah... So you must like Crow then. XD
I worry about this AC's durability. Aside from the inherently thin weapon-arm armor, everything else is pretty low-def. Maybe divert most of those cooling tunes into defense. Not much else can be done without totally changing the AC though.
LH isn't known for doing bots with lots of defenses at times... He doesn't mind it. XD

But still, I maintain my suggestion. although I should can it with the CANON camera head:

Would switch that 95EE for the EYE or EYE3. The 98E2 would've been better with a GAEA, and the GAZELLE transfered to ORYX2.
and then T98 it would have been slower than molasses in winter.

I tried a couple different vaiations prior to posting this bot, and i settled on this because it's fast and manueverable.

Having gaea and Oryx2 only makes it more of a target.

Nix,

If i alter those tunes so that there is more defense i drop my cooling below safe levels.

anything with G91's cal value and up should have about 15k in cooling as the absloute minimum.
O.o it's not that slow when you effect my changes. (Just make sure CR-G91 became LOTUS and VULTURE2 > GULL I forgot to say)

It's just, that this AC dies to fast... Hell, dual Handguns usually kill him if you get caught...

But hell, at least the missiles are fun to use.
Hello this isn't your typical close range bot T98, so you shouldn't get trapped in a close range battle at all.

I tried Lotus/Gull to start out and it tends to make aerial flight a little more precarious, even with EC on there.

Missile boats are intended for mid to longer range combat. and the EO is just there in case of emergency.

I may add either an Urchin or FM to the inside, to stop close range nuisance's.