The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Last Movie You Watched
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
For discussing all the movies that don't deserve their own threads.

Last movie I watched was Jennifer's Body with Megan Fox.

Even with the foxy eye candy, it still sucked bad. Good thing I was able watch it for almost free, thanks to that citibank promo.
Last movie I've watched was Scrap Heaven (JP). It's about a policeman who experiences a hostage situation and is unable to do anything to help, and getting taken hostage himself. A few weeks later by chance, he meet up with a janitor who was one of the hostages. They decide to bring more excitement into their dead end lives by pulling pranks on people that deserve to be punk'd. The "pranks" they pull get bigger and bigger, and eventually they face dire consequences for their actions.

I'd rate it 9/10 stars, an awesome movie because of the superb cinematography and script. It also makes the viewer think.

Starring Joe Odagiri and Chiaki Kuriyama Smile
Finally was able to watch Starship Troopers 3 - Marauder just earlier. I can safely say that it wasn't as bad as Hero of the Federation but it wasn't as entertaining as the first film. The only good points about this one was the return of Johnny Rico as the protagonist and that it showed the Powered Armor suits that were a mainstay of the original novel.
Reservoir Dogs- Masanting ya naman, bala mu kilbil, pero e ya maka bakla.
Lost in Translation
2012 -- the B movie version. meaning its an indie film with crappy everything and no relation to the other 2012 hollywood film. Aunt bought it thinking it was THE 2012, i watched it thinking it was THE 2012. shit sucked, wanted to gouge my eyes out. D:
Can you bring that DVD along on the next meet? I want to watch it for the lulz.

Last watched The Last Boy Scout on HBO. I first thought it was another Die Hard movie that I haven't seen, Bruce Willis is as badass in this movie as in any other Die Hard movie. Also because he's partnered with a black guy here too.

It's an old movie though, so don't expect too much. The ending was sort of bad too, he danced atop a lightpost in a football stadium. ._. he danced.
The one where Damon Wayans was bounced off a car from an overpass? Hahaha, damn that is so late '80s.
Yeah, that one.

Just finished watching Enough, again at HBO. It's a Jennifer Lopez movie, I know, but I just keep the TV on and watch when something gets my attention. It starts as a usual drama/chick flick, but the climax part of the movie appeals to me. It's one for feminists though, so meh.

I still like how the protagonist learned self defense and planned her way to victory.
Ghostbusters 2 SA SINE Joke.

Theater: Ironman, DVD Player before it broke down:, Drunken Master2, TV: Mystery Men.
Was able to catch the last full show of 2012 last night (actually, it was early this morning) and i was relieved to find out it wasn't quite the "praning alert" i thought it would be. Starts off pretty slow then picks up speed around a quarter of the way in. The disaster parts were literally jaw-dropping but it did kinda suck during the last part.

Massively intense earthquakes rip apart most of the continents followed by tsunamis coming in to finish off the survivors. The escape scene through downtown L.A was pretty much worth the admission alone.

I hesitate to use the word "epic" but the sheer scale of it was just whoa. I dunno if there's gonna be any other disaster movie that's gonna be bigger than this one.
Watched New Moon with my parents. Was even more boring and awkward than Twilight. LOL I'll just take it as an inspiration to get buff.
I was sort of planning to watch New Moon because of the setting, but then again, not anymore. I hate seeing too many pop-fans together in the same venue.

OT: Enemy at the Gates. Epic sniper battle is so epic. Vasilii Zaytsev!
Paranormal activity.. (the internet version) horror movie..
the film was in "documentary style" where the main character is the one who shoots the video..
they've put themselves under surveillance because of some strange phenomenons going inside their house..

liked the movie because at first.. I thought it was real.. well.. sort of.. XD
(stupid documentary style...)
inglorious basterds ... it was truelly a quentin tarantino film.
I'm about to watch that one in a few hours. No spoilers please but can you tell me if it was worth it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19