The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Which Genshiken character are you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Gen...characters

Finally. As everybody knows, Genshiken is THAT slice of life anime which revolves around a club.
For those who haven't watched, go watch it. It's easy to relate to and it's very worth the time.
For those who have. Had fun?
From what i know of myself, i'm more of a combination of Sasahara and Tanaka, with a bit of Madarame on certain topics.

One of our former members definitely fits Kuchiki perfectly.
I'm more or less kousaka, with a bit of tanaka and sasahara too.
Off-topic but it seems that one of them should consider joining RR. Why? Here's why:

[Image: ACfan.jpg]

Hahaha, they used "Full Armor" as a cover-name for Armored Core. Check the Wikipedia entry for yourself if you think that was 'shopped. LOL
Well. I don't think I'm close to any of the characters, but if a vague combo is allowed...

It'd be something between Tanaka, Kousaka and Sasahara.

Unfortunately I don't see my personality anywhere near Genshiken's artists. Except maybe a very slight side of Ogiue.

... which isn't the interest in yaoi.
I don't think there's anyone obviously similar to me, but I vaguely fit both Sasahara and Kusakabe's characters, just a little bit.

..it's hard to explain. >_>
I'm a Sasahara + Kugayama. Back then, I told AA that I was a Sasahara + Ogiue, But I found out I'm more of a Kugayama. Works better when motivated.
Definitely Kosaka.

Jake, why're you Ogiue? LOL

Hanna = Ohno? LOL

Who's our Madarame?
(11-04-2009, 11:18 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Jake, why're you Ogiue? LOL

In denial for liking hobby-related things? Big grin And I do follow yuri/yaoi, with the latter being shown to me constantly by my fujoshi friends -_-

Come to think of it, I'd probably answer Kousaka though since my main interest really is gaming and people don't normally think I'm into cute anime things.
(11-04-2009, 11:18 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Who's our Madarame?

I have a hunch, but we'll see. LOL
I take Madarame and Kousaka. Mostly because Madarame is a huge Gundam nut like I am and Kousaka plays AC :p

And yes, Hannah = Ohno
Hah! That wasn't too hard to predict. LOL
I told you he'll post. LOL

Now let's wait for the Ohno vote to appear. Ninja
Dapat si Kuchiki mag log-in para mag vote.

BE COUNTED!!
Our banned Kuchiki or the second coming of Kuchiki?
Pages: 1 2