The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: AC Requests!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just specify your requirements and I'll build up something to the best that I can. Sophie

Very specific requirements are preferred. But being general is fine too.
I haven't had the time to make one, so can you build me one? I also haven't been playing LR for the longest time, so it'd help if I had an AC to practice with. And so to have an AC I can call my own LOL

Specs to come, after you approve of course Tongue
Hahah that's the whole point of this thread.

Just give me your preferences on weapons type, leg type, weight class, armor class, preferred booster and fcs shape, etc.
We can also test it out for various cases: competitive play, damage race, vs. AI, single player functionability, etc, if you want. Tongue
Hahah oo basta ba hindi ka overtime. LOL
Here goes..

Chassis: Midweight biped
Weapon setup: Simple weapon setup, as long as there's an energy blade in one hand. As for back weaponry, if a quick-fire missile combo can be done with a certain FCS, then that'll do.
Preferred core type: That with the little shooter thing is called whut? I forgot Tongue
Preferred FCS class: Box/Wide, quick lockon for missiles if do-able.

Any booster will do, as long as it's not the starter kind Tongue

As for the energy setup, I'd go with the average cap-high recharge-mid emergency cap setup, if that's possible.

Cooling.. I think I'll need it somehow, I'm a bullet sponge.

If you can recommend another chassis type, I won't mind. I'm still a newbie. I prefer bipeds so I can learn how to dodge stuff.
I strongly suggest a medium weight Heavy. para makunat.
Medium weighted Heavy leg? Might as well be a tank. Or I'll have to manage using an OB core with the Heavy leg setup. That's a very different play style that I won't have time to practice.

Old school. Think lightweight, machine gun-toting, blade tracking MoA ACs. LOL
Here ya go, Shin.

Pilot Name: Shintetsu
AC Name:

Head: YH15-DRONE (0,0,4,6,0)
Core: CR-C89E (6,0,0,4,0)
Arms: A09-LEMUR2 (6,4,0,0,0)
Legs: LH04-DINGO (0,0,3,7,0)
Booster: CR-B83TP (0,0,0,10)
FCS: CR-F73H if you like a rectangle reticle. MIROKU if you prefer square.
Generator: CR-G91 (0,10,0)
Radiator: ANANDA (0,0,10)
Inside: NONE
Extension: E02RM-GAR RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: NONE (or 69M!)
Back Unit L: CR-WB75MT TRIPLE MISSILE
Arm Unit R: CR-WR73R2 RIFLE
Arm Unit L: YWL16LB-ELF3 LASER BLADE

O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, KISSYOH, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON

AP: 8592
Max Boost Speed: 415
Surplus Energy: 4698
Turning Speed: 1219
Stability: 5154
Cooling: 15198
Defense: 1903/1747

The AC's balanced in pretty much all aspects.

Speed and defense is above average for the midweight class thanks to TP and LEMUR2. Even with frantic boosting with the TP, energy supply doesn't choke thanks to oodles of surplus energy.

Killing rate isn't so bad either even when compared to dual-wielding ACs thanks to this AC's EOs. R2 is a light but extremely reliable weapon, while MT+GAR is simply devastating when aimed properly. ELF3's there since you wanted a blade, but personally, I'd just drop it at the start of a match. The whole AC's built for ease of use.

I hope it suits your needs. Happy
Gee, thanks!

I'll build this somewhere and get some time to feel the controls and the AC setup. I'll just consult here for more changes.

If the blade isn't really that reliable, then we'll see Big grin
It plays fine even without the blade. Tongue Although MT+GAR's got so much ammo, it isn't something you can just spam. You'll end up running short on ammo that way.

If stun bothers you, DRONE can easily be switched for EYE3 or even S2+RA radar.
Need opinion on this one and suggestions for fine-tuning it.

Armoring parts
DRONE
U4
MACAQUE
HF

Internals
G84P/G91 (depends)
ANANDA
F73H
VULTURE2

Weapons
GAST
GAST
SATYROS
RM3
69H
SYLPH

It's my usual staple and i'm quite satisfied with it but i would like some opinions on how it can be improved, parts-wise or tuning wise.
You meant H89F right? Just curious why you're using this instead of, say, S2 or COUGAR2 or DINGO. You don't have any energy weapons so there really isn't much needed for the super low drain that the 89F provides.
Nothing wrong with the rest of the frame parts, but you may want to consider GIBBON instead of MACAQUE to balance the defense a bit more.

Definitely just G91 for this one. Can't really go wrong with G91+V2+ANANDA.

Weapons: Personally, I don't really like the GAST because it's somewhat inaccurate and it gives you a special-type reticle. Sad R2+R3 is probably the more efficient/accurate combo, but if you really don't mind the double-special lockbox of double-GAST, and you're getting good accuracy from it, then it's fine. The hangered weapons are great and SATYROS+RM3 is top tier.

I dunno what your OPs are, but I suggest Amino, ES, SS, LA, L+, Codon, Marishi, Ribose if it can still fit

Tuning: Invest everything on defense. Don't bother tuning for cooling or weight in this case. Play around and see which tunes give you the most defense per tuning point. I think 89F pretty much needs 3 points on cooling though.

Tune G91 either (0,10,0) or (0,8,2). Ananda: (0,0,10). Vulture2: (0,5,0,5) or (0,0,5,5) or (0,3,4,3) or something like these.

EDIT:
Tested the design. I'm okay with the double special box. Like I said, if you're okay with it, then there's no problem there. 89F's not my kind of leg, but I can't see anything glaringly wrong with it either. The above-average defense stability is nice too. And... well that's it. Nothing here that really needs changing if you're comfortable with it.
ei pagawa me nang isa quad na madaling i pilot with decent firepower
Be more specific. What types of weapons? Any preferred cannons? Light, mid, heavy?
Pages: 1 2