The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BTW guys, any materials or news on AC4 model kits?
<!--QuoteBegin-Doom Trigger+Feb 17 2007, 12:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Doom Trigger @ Feb 17 2007, 12:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> BTW guys, any materials or news on AC4 model kits? [/quote:952296a589]
possibly a prototype.
[Image: lm1.jpg]
[Image: lm2.jpg]
Looking at the body and weapon parts available, i was wondering...

The GAEA kit has the COUGAR2 legs and the FUNI extensions...

The U3 kit has the XS arms...

Weapon set 2 has the KINNARA micro-missiles...

Weapon set 10 has the PIXIE3, the LB2 and the RP2.

I hope they release a set with the U5 core and another one with the EYE2 head...

...all i need to do is combine these parts and i can build a model of Fascinator. Big grin
<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+Feb 17 2007, 09:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fox @ Feb 17 2007, 09:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Fascinator. Big grin[/quote:fb527b5f81]
Looking for this my child?
[Image: FASCINATURE.jpg]

It's an entry for an AC kit contest they held in japan.<a href='http://www.kotobukiya.co.jp/kotobukiyashop/ac_photo/ac_photo.html' target='_blank'>click here</a>

Prizes:
[Image: AUTHOGRAPHED-AC4.jpg]
*AC4 Game + Authographed AC4 artwork.

[Image: GAEA-DENGEKI-VER.jpg]
*Mirage C01 Gaea UN (dengeki hobby ver.)

[Image: GAEA-BLCK.jpg]
*C01 Gaea Clear + Black version (not for sale)
<!--QuoteBegin-jonevangelist+Feb 17 2007, 09:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonevangelist @ Feb 17 2007, 09:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Looking for this my child?
[Image: 024.JPG] [/quote:14a56e4b6a]
Shock
I really want to get my hands on one of those.... vrr..... Shades
<!--QuoteBegin-jonevangelist+Feb 17 2007, 09:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonevangelist @ Feb 17 2007, 09:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Fox+Feb 17 2007, 09:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fox @ Feb 17 2007, 09:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Fascinator. Big grin[/quote:7ce1a179a1]
Looking for this my child?
[Image: FASCINATURE.jpg]

It's an entry for an AC kit contest they held in japan.<a href='http://www.kotobukiya.co.jp/kotobukiyashop/ac_photo/ac_photo.html' target='_blank'>click here</a>
[/quote:7ce1a179a1]
Holy Crap! That's what i've been talking about! Shock

Hirap talaga makuha nung color scheme ni Zinny ano? Tongue

Those were modded, weren't they? And those prizes, are those artbooks and a copy of the new game?

I am just so green with envy right now.
@ Jonevangelist: its just weapon unit 03 held together by kulangot.

wat iz it called(the kulangot thingy)? I've been hearing things about it(i think it was called modeling putty or sumtin), I was shopping the other day for this to no avail(hell, I dnt even know wat to ask for).

inside my head-

setting - the other day at the hardware store
doomtrigger: kuya meron ba kayo kulangot?
hardware personel: .......... huh? Ermm

Could I buy this stuff(buger) at local hardware?
That kulangot is just plain superglue. If you want to hold something together temporarily, just use iskats teyp.
Putty is normally used to fill holes or gaps, not really used to hold stuff together.
ooh. but I've read somewhere of this stuff(the putty or clay thingy), that it helps your kits to hold thier weapons, hmmm... thanks for the reply.
maybe they are talking about BLU TACK
So does this "blue tack" do the things i've been hearing it can do? I've seen that in my local hardware, but totaly ignored it. I can't belive all along it was under my nose and totaly ignored it.
<a href='http://ravenrepublic.net/2007/02/21/crest-cr-c90u3/' target='_blank'>Look!</a> Big grin
Nice in depth review. Btw, the original yen price is from
<!--QuoteBegin-Doom Trigger+Feb 21 2007, 10:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Doom Trigger @ Feb 21 2007, 10:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> ooh. but I've read somewhere of this stuff(the putty or clay thingy), that it helps your kits to hold thier weapons, hmmm... thanks for the reply. [/quote:2fcab4c83e]
Or maybe Wood Glue...
It's a kind of craft glue...

We used to use it in highschool for our school projects...

I think it's originally intended for wood -duh-, but it also works well with plastic...

Pero sa tingin ko, Mighty Bond