The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A lot of people would probably buy the kit twice if they don't bring out a weapon pack with the strekoza.LOL
Same here, but would buy it for a 2nd moonlight.
Nothing worth getting from agni other than the erbsen. I'm not sure how much work is needed to convert rainier into denali(instead of waiting for vengeance). Also hoping for a CE head, core and arms.
Putangina talaga. Facepalm
Potential size of a true 1/72 ACV. HUGE difference.
updated pic
[Image: azaacvsize2_zpsdb9764c1.jpg]
Bansot pala eh! LOL
Eh compulsory yung upsizing ng kotobukiya. I'd rather procrastinate.
Para daw pwedeng ikabit dun sa mga mas naunang kit yung parts Big grin
... sana

I think it will look real off though.
(02-26-2013, 09:58 AM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]Para daw pwedeng ikabit dun sa mga mas naunang kit yung parts Big grin

Yan ang tinatawag na Variable Infinity
(02-26-2013, 10:26 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]Yan ang tinatawag na Variable Infinity

Dapat talaga palitan nila yung '72' ng '32'. Misleading.
They should have gone for a two-pack like the HGUC loto or the HMM Molga if it's proving too small for them to sell for 5K yen. My Feedback AC has enough plastic to build at least two ACV ACs.
Or if not a twin pack, at least conversion parts/upgrades and/or extra weapons.

So far, Wasabi's offering Agni for 3,300php [as predicted]. It's close to Koto's 6,090yen.
White Glint is one dodgy ac kit. It may have been designed by the same person behind the Wicktoria kit. He's 12m tall when scaled 1/1.
[Image: fakoto.jpg]
The people who do the sculpts at Kotobukiya really seem to be a varied bunch. Geniuses and dumbasses, all in the same company.
Ok so recently I've become a bit torn over what AC kit I should get at Fanime this year. My choices are White Glint with VOB, Noblesse Oblige, or the new UCR-10 AC. Though if it does present itself before me, the overweight flagship AC from AC3 with the shit ton of equipment. Depending on how much money have on me, I might get 2 of these on the list.