The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
please don't taunt Skreija. you remember what happened last time right? and that was my fault.
(02-18-2013, 12:51 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]my shit is giving me too much conversation to care about this stomach anymore. lol.

I'm playing around, btw.
I know dood, but i'm serious about my stomach. either it's gas or i'm hungry but not feeling the hunger.
(02-18-2013, 01:00 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]I know dood, but i'm serious about my stomach. either it's gas or i'm hungry but not feeling the hunger.

Fart it off.
(02-18-2013, 01:01 PM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2013, 01:00 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]I know dood, but i'm serious about my stomach. either it's gas or i'm hungry but not feeling the hunger.

Fart it off.
what a mess that'll be
(02-18-2013, 12:56 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]please don't taunt Skreija. you remember what happened last time right? and that was my fault.

Are you asking people not to taunt me or are you asking me not to taunt you? I shall continue on the premise of the latter.

(02-18-2013, 12:56 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]please don't taunt, Skreija. you remember what happened last time right? and that was my fault.

That's the way it should be written. Do note the comma

If you're asking me not to taunt you, it's best to add a comma in the sentence right before the name of the person you're addressing. That usually helps to avoid any miscommunication.

Man, I wonder if they still teach that to kids these days...
I'm running out to get some popcorn. Anyone want some?
They do, but on the internet we can be somewhat lazy about punctuation. Unless it's something formal or important, or wherever its application is essential. I just find the rules of punctuation to be very confusing.
First smart post I have ever read from you. It looks like there still may be hope for the youth of today.

Bravo, young man, bravo.
(02-18-2013, 01:11 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]I just find the rules of punctuation to be very confusing.

It's not. It's like riding a bike.

Personally, I find so many people in the internet sounding uneducated simply because of the lack absence of punctuation in their posts.

No punctuation = Confusion
(02-18-2013, 01:16 PM)Skreija Wrote: [ -> ]First smart post I have ever read from you. It looks like there still may be hope for the youth of today.

Bravo, young man, bravo.

I guess that's the first time I've spoken like that here. Anyways thank you sir.
Ummm, excuse me, gentlemen but this is a thread about plastic models or action figures for the Armored Core series. If you frakkers wanna discuss grammar, punctuation and whatnot, get lost.

Also, Skreija. As much as i enjoy sparkling witty dialogue and snarky replies, please stop baiting the dude. I'll let you off with a warning for now.
(02-18-2013, 01:18 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]I guess that's the first time I've spoken like that here.

Congatulations, maggot. You are now one step closer to becoming human. j/k

I always wanted to use that line Big grin
(02-18-2013, 01:21 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Also, Skreija. As much as i enjoy sparkling witty dialogue and snarky replies, please stop baiting the dude. I'll let you off with a warning for now.

Roger that, captain. Will comply.
Anyways, to get back on track I'm looking forward to getting that kit this May.