The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Done, skipped WIP whoops LOL
[Image: 850487-AC66S3Y.jpg]
So many itsy-bitsy parts that my finger still aches
EDIT: Strange, there appears to be scratches everywhere in that pic, pretty sure I covered most, if not, all of them. Must be some sucky lighting or dust in the lens
That's pretty good work there, BD. Don't worry about the scratches or somewhat irregular-colored plastic. It's always been part of Kotobukiya's casting process.
Well, he could make it more consistent by really light sanding the plastic to get rid of the gloss.
Just kidding.

Looks good to me.
(02-22-2012, 04:30 PM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]Well, he could make it more consistent by really light sanding the plastic to get rid of the gloss.

Ikaw lang ang may tiyagang gawin yun sa isang buong kit, pare. Tongue
(02-22-2012, 04:42 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2012, 04:30 PM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]Well, he could make it more consistent by really light sanding the plastic to get rid of the gloss.

Ikaw lang ang may ganun kalakas na topak gawin yun sa isang buong kit, pare. Tongue

Corrected.

But I like it glossy LOL

(02-22-2012, 10:43 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]That's pretty good work there, BD. Don't worry about the scratches or somewhat irregular-colored plastic. It's always been part of Kotobukiya's casting process.
Yeah, kind noticed that too, there are also some parts that look like they've been bended, same goes for the other kits. I might paint them some other time.

Next stop CR-C06U5 Fascinator.

[Image: kot-ac-fascinator.jpg]

I missed out the SELENE model kit though, damn. Does anyone have luck getting that one?
http://ga.sbcr.jp/mreport/019428/

I spy with my naked eye some new weapon sets for the AC4-fA NEXT series, including a CANOPUS, the folding chaingun and what looks like an OIGAMI.

CZ's gonna mechgasm from seeing that. LOL

(02-22-2012, 08:27 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]I missed out the SELENE model kit though, damn. Does anyone have luck getting that one?

Try checking the various GreatToys branches around the city. They occasionally get some of those in stock. Beware though, what they often have are the reissued kits and those are usually overpriced compared to the first wave.
(02-23-2012, 12:24 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Try checking the various GreatToys branches around the city. They occasionally get some of those in stock. Beware though, what they often have are the reissued kits and those are usually overpriced compared to the first wave.

Thanks, I'll be checking those. We're not worthy The one in Greenhills didn't have it, so that's one down already.
Off-topic a bit: does anyone know how long SAL delivers here?

Someone go hijack BD when he goes to visit these stores.
ahaha Nix put a bounty on his head already XD that will get the people motivated XD
(02-23-2012, 08:21 AM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2012, 12:24 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Try checking the various GreatToys branches around the city. They occasionally get some of those in stock. Beware though, what they often have are the reissued kits and those are usually overpriced compared to the first wave.

Thanks, I'll be checking those. We're not worthy The one in Greenhills didn't have it, so that's one down already.

Give SAL at least 2-3 weeks. But it can take up to a month too. Ninja
(02-23-2012, 08:27 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Someone go hijack BD when he goes to visit these stores.

I always knew you wanted me for dead NiX, that explains why there are falling signboards wherever I go ever since last week Ninja

(02-23-2012, 09:31 PM)Immaterial Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2012, 08:21 AM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]

Give SAL at least 2-3 weeks. But it can take up to a month too. Ninja
Dayum shame, thanks for the info. I'll try to check out the delivery office after sometime.
(02-23-2012, 11:59 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2012, 08:27 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Someone go hijack BD when he goes to visit these stores.

I always knew you wanted me for dead NiX, that explains why there are falling signboards wherever I go ever since last week Ninja

Be wary of guys with long or shaggy hair suddenly talking to you when you visit any of the GT branches. It could be one of us... with rope and chloroform-soaked hankies. LOL
^One of my agents is codenamed "Pare"
Painted pic of the ACV Chogokin named UCR-10/A(out in june). And it looks like accessories will be sold separately Smile