The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gonna be busy making this bad boy here after I get enough sleep
[Image: 799827-7AOBJ0Q.jpg]
Awesome. Make sure to give us updates and pics in the WIP thread. Big grin
These would have been pretty decent if they've used stronger plastic for the joints, something similar to the MG frames. They're ABS plastic IIRC and the Delta Quad AC released a few years ago used ABS for the leg joints.
(01-05-2012, 04:52 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]These would have been pretty decent if they've used stronger plastic for the joints, something similar to the MG frames. They're ABS plastic IIRC and the Delta Quad AC released a few years ago used ABS for the leg joints.

Which reminds me, whatever happened to that mod you did for the Seraph around a couple of years ago?
Facepalm I wish you didn't bring that up. It's in storage now together with my other ACs. I got too ambitious with the seraph mod tbh.
Whoops, sorry man. Just wondered where that particular project had landed by now. I had no idea that you dropped it.
I wish they've chosen major players in the storyline like wynnD or Old King. That bff doesn't feel like bff.
Welcome back, Isburai! Thanks for the update there.

Ouch. Still no new kits from the AC3-LR era. It's been more than a year already. Sad
Well if they continue with the PS1 ACs(after 9ball) we might be able to get some LR parts like U4, sting, 5SR, geryon 4 & nix. But it's hard to stay optimistic.
I wonder if there's anyone out there who has tried modding Classic Nineball's XCL-01 core into either a 99UL or a 10/UL2?
I don't think the XCL still needs some modding for the 99UL since they're pretty much the same.
They've actually released some info on the Bandai figure during the "Last Bullet" meet.
Due for release in june. 4800 yen.

http://blog.yahoo.com/cybergundam/articles/613833/index

and thats 4800 yen that'll soon be standing alongside my other AC figures and model kits. I cannot wait to have my mits all over that sexy lil thing
I was gonna say that the mech looks a lot smaller compared to the other VI kits... and i then realized that it's not even a model kit at all. LOL