The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Original release or converted with some parts from the NG 1/100 version maybe?
Woah.... That Longbow's waaay too sweet.
MG GN-X wow...

[Image: big.jpg]
[Image: sample3.jpg]
[Image: sample6.jpg]
[Image: sample9.jpg]
[Image: zakuF201.jpg]

[Image: zakuF202.jpg]

[Image: zakuF203.jpg]

My prayers have been answered. I've been hoping for an HGUC release of the F2 type for years now. Clapping

Thanks to Immaterial for the heads-up.
MG Exia Ignition Mode: Trans-AM mode.

[Image: 4543112615701.jpg]
hm....this or the normal ignition? hmmmmm....guys helpe me out, ignition exia has been a part of my "must get" list

Altho i dont see an alternate frame mode (like the exia repair of the original)

but since you guys know that i LOVE red. i might still go for this lololol
(01-09-2010, 09:39 AM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]hm....this or the normal ignition? hmmmmm....guys helpe me out, ignition exia has been a part of my "must get" list

Altho i dont see an alternate frame mode (like the exia repair of the original)

but since you guys know that i LOVE red. i might still go for this lololol

i prefer the normal one. Normally for special metallic editions like this one, the gate connector's color is left out (the connecting points with the frame). It's hard to reproduce the same color to patch it out unless u have an air spray at your disposal.
One way that a lot of modellers deal with metallic-finished kits is to strip the metallic coating off the parts themselves by soaking them in some turpentine diluted with water and then spraying their own metallic paint over the bare plastic afterwards. A good example would be the various incarnations of the Hyaku-Shiki and the Akatsuki, since a lot of plamo enthusiasts find the gold paint to be a bit too shiny.

Or you could just buy a regular Ignition Exia and have someone customize it for you. All it needs is a substitute of the LEDs in the GN Drive and a different paintjob Tongue
AC - Tellus Gunmetal ver. and AC - Aaliyah Unsung now available at wasabi toys.

[Image: Armored%20Core%20-%20Interior%20Union%20...er.%29.jpg]

tamang tama, kakasweldo lang. haha!Domo
HOGIRE also has one of those, both were released last december IIRC.
http://wasabitoys.com/product.asp?productcode=4800
[Image: Armored%20Core%20-%20Mirage%20C03-Helios...%20Kit.jpg]

http://wasabitoys.com/product.asp?productcode=4932
[Image: Armored%20Core%20-%20Omer%20Type%20LAHIRE%20Stasis.jpg]

Hmm, maybe we should get one of those (after buying a Saber model or something lol)
Honest to God, that Lahire model is one of the sexiest designs I've seen in a while. That and White Glint.
Ayos ang timing ng labas ng mga to, sakto lang kung kelan ako nagka-trabaho ulit. LOL
Armored Core: White Glint & VOB Set (Movie Color Ver.)

very nice. Shades mas maganda kesa sa normal ver. at mukang may decals pa.

[Image: Armored%20Core%20-%20White%20Glint%20&%2...er.%29.jpg]
What the hell? It's even more expensive than the earlier version. Shock