The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got the Cascade Range Kit. And some spare parts Wink

Awesome, thanks for the tips Serene and Fox. I'm still reconsidering whether to paint it XD might go with custom decal/logo or something if ever. I'll try practicing the spray painting on an old model I just recently found if I get around to pulling it out of the storage box (it is an Epyon model XD)

One last question regarding the paint for handpainting: are the Tamiya paints in lil'Hobbies suitable? or is the Pylox one better? in the terms for small paint jobs at least.

Holy... that's one helluvan Astray! O_O a rephrase of what Fox said: Details galore!
[Image: l_p1011918434.jpg]
ARRRGGGHHH!!! HELIOS!!!
The boosters kinda resembles the VULTURE.
At bat parang ang mura nyan dyan....
It's gonna sell for php2400 here. If that's something you consider cheap (compared to a lot of the earlier releases), i dread to even think of how much it costs elsewhere.

Magkano bang bentahan dyan sa inyo, J.E?
Well the price is slightly cheaper there, pero dyan parang hindi ka na nagbayad ng shipping.
Regnant, remember this from gundam 00 season 2?
HUGE! Shock

more here

[Image: IMGP9977.JPG]
[Image: IMGP0004.jpg]
Jesus Yamato! I ain't really sure about the scale but it seems that the 00 in the pic is an MG, or at least an NG 1/100. If that's true, then that thing's even bigger than a nineteen-inch widescreen LCD. Blink
(11-02-2009, 06:12 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Jesus Yamato! I ain't really sure about the scale but it seems that the 00 in the pic is an MG, or at least an NG 1/100. If that's true, then that thing's even bigger than a nineteen-inch widescreen LCD. Blink

that 00 sevensword fig is part of the ROBOTé­‚ series which are about the same size as 1/144 plamos
Still pretty huge though. If that's the case then, it's gonna be just around the size of the aforementioned widescreen LCD, if not only a bit smaller.
more reviews
Seravee Gundam Designer's Color Ver.
Arios Gundam Designer's Color Ver.
Cherudim Gundam Designer's Color Ver.

i can say that all of them are pretty nice than the normal version.
I agree. The more subdued color hues on these versions seem much more fitting than the normal ones. The additional decals are pretty sweet too.
The LED for the head, located inside the body is a nice addition as well. (At least it gives me an idea on how I can try to mod my kits so it can also light up. ^__^v)
(11-09-2009, 09:34 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]I agree. The more subdued color hues on these versions seem much more fitting than the normal ones. The additional decals are pretty sweet too.

speaking of decals, parang ang hirap naman ata ilagay yung decals ng shield bits ng cherudim gundam. ahehe dapat pantay pantay para maganda tingnan.

and check this out you'll be ammaaaaazed!
Gundam Astray Mirage Frame
god.... i don't know about this one... what the hell was bandai thinking?? hehe! WtfVomit