The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Only GAEA has all the color variants. Blue, Red, black, clear black and the UN version.

http://dic.nicovideo.jp/v/sm2379610
[Image: wgwwwww.jpg]
Ei Fox, You know where I can find a Nineball? Puro Cronus na lang mga nakikita ko eh.
Kinda tough finding it nowadays. The last time i saw one was in Bestoys Greenhills and that was back in August. Right now, all i'm seeing are NB Seraphs...
no Delta version or Foxeye on greenhills?????
(12-06-2008, 06:09 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Kinda tough finding it nowadays. The last time i saw one was in Bestoys Greenhills and that was back in August. Right now, all i'm seeing are NB Seraphs...

Man... That sucks. All I see in Lil's are cronus kits.
oh yeah why is the U2 delta version in wasabitoys cost 2250 pesos?
Special Edition possibly. Way overpriced if you ask me.
At least wala masyadong reused parts.
Aside from the arms, the head and the core, you mean. The only new parts on the Delta seem to be the legs and the dual chainguns on the back.

Oh yeah, if anybody's interested in getting a Nineball kit, there was one in Wasabi's shop last saturday, along with a Delta. Too bad what i was looking for was a Guren Type-02. Sad
only one Delta on wasabitoys??????!
White Glint 2/13 Pre-order deadline is soon

So nice! The price is just... gads wtf, though.
Naluha mata ko dun ah..
I passed by Wasabi Toys a few hours ago. The Rosenthal CR-HOGIRE is still there (and still 2,750).

I'm passing by again tomorrow. Anyone want me to look for something (figures/kits/etc)?
(02-10-2009, 12:32 AM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]White Glint 2/13 Pre-order deadline is soon

So nice! The price is just... gads wtf, though.

That was a real heartbreaker. Tears