The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The place where i sae the new kits:
shopsvil near the new nest of wasabi toys(3rd floor).
nineball was 2100 I think. Me think foxeye was close to this price range too(never got to look at the price).

I think Fox'll be hoarding this place as soon as he has time tho, so hurry.
Oh yeah, I just visited Lil's on megamall, and they only have Cronus and that Selena, and I just wasted time, hoping that Foxeye is there, and how much is Foxeye on shopsville
Nineball and Foxeye sighted in Bestoys Glorietta. Priced at php2080 each.

Fuxxorz!

Nope, i didn't buy them when i eyeballed them. Way overpriced if you asked me, especially as seeing how the other kits only cost php1400+ upwards. Currently thinking of waiting a bit for the pricetags to go down before moving in for the kill.

But then again... Tongue

@DT
Well, i did see them kits but i'll lay off from buying them for now. Just finished building kits 005-008 (Dual-Face U3, U/L2, U2 and the URANUS) so i'll just buy the E2 and ATLAS next month. I'll just focus on upgrading my AK for now. Don't worry about me beating you to the punch over those model kits, you guys can go ahead and get them if you want.

@Jack-O

Don't bother expecting new kits from Lil's. They only carry weapon sets and kits 001-004. For the newer ones, check out other shops instead. Itl'' save you both time and effort, not to mention a good amount of frustration.

Trust me, i found that out the hard way.
And why Nineball cost 2000+?????? since its arms, legs, weapons already existed, and E2 and Mayfly are new parts, why????
Uh...
Maybe it because Nineball's famous...
The Nineball package was packaged differently from all the other AC kits, plus there're all sorts of little extras within the box itself, like decals, a different instruction manual and (IIRC) a poster or some sort of picture. Some of the pieces on the frames also have different color molding, as in two different colors (black and red) on one piece, like what they've done with the core.

But then again, it could just be because it's a new release. Either way, i'm holding off for now.
So it's a special kit.
Lolo nila special...
Soooo, Nineball is more special than Foxeye???? oh yeah also Foxeye is sort of expensive well theres new parts, head, core, arms, legs, weapons, but does it have decals along with the kit????
Zinny's Fascinator is now available for pre-order from Wasabi at php2300.

Php2300?!?!?!

Feth...

Yep, expensive as hell and the ATLAS and Nineball are still as pricey as ever. Looks like the import industry's charging a premium on toys nowadays. Sad
Saw that Fascinator AC, all I can say is that it does'nt deserve it's price, the only parts thats visibly not reused(from what I can tell) are the core and weapons..
Doom Trigger Wrote:Saw that Fascinator AC, all I can say is that it does'nt deserve it's price, the only parts thats visibly not reused(from what I can tell) are the core and weapons..

...along with the EYE2 head part, all of which are the main draw-in reasons for me to buy it. At least it's got more going for it than theNineball kit, the only reason why i'll eventually buy it is for the E2 core and the extra 93RL that i'll be using for one of my projects.

Sigh, this hobby really is a wallet-killer. Chair
And they created Fasinator, well I hope they made that AC in Silent Line, and the AC in Master of Arena, those AC with the KRSW
What's the newest AC model around? So I've seen the Tellus but i think there is supposed to be a new one, not sure if its out yet though
Tellus was the last AC4 model released but the newest ones were Nineball (E2) and Jack-O's Fox Eye (ATLAS), back in late December. Both of them are still pricey even until now.

Zinaida's Fascinator (U5) is up next, scheduled for release around May or June.