The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: LXCHAN.jpg]
This is LX-Madness
JE, once again you are my personal jesus. How the hell did you modify the arms? Oh, and are those 2 GLs on its back? It looks more like the heavy linear back mounts from LR...
I thought LX was backboarded?(what is that by the way?) and how did you put it onto the extension slot?????????
@JE: Wtf

Pls share us how you did that thing.
<!--QuoteBegin-Lord_Leperman+September 16, 2007 08:55 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Lord_Leperman @ September 16, 2007 08:55 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->JE, once again you are my personal jesus.[/quote:8d7071731d]
Mwahahahaha. LOL

But seriously Jon, you're being on par with the rest of these Japanese modders. Now if only the rest of the world could know... but then again, kaya astig kapag nakakahanap ka ng ganyan kasi hindi mainstream eh.
<!--QuoteBegin-J.E_Magog+September 16, 2007 08:50 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (J.E_Magog @ September 16, 2007 08:50 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->[Image: LXCHAN.jpg]
This is LX-Madness[/quote:d7724cd4e6]
:ph34r: Holy Sh*t... I wouldn't go up against something like that even if you could build that in AC...
Shock

How in the world did you do that? BTW, are those "arms" even available as customizable weapons?
The LX can be fitted easily to the extension slots, just like any of the back weapons. I glued a piece of sprue on one of the LX to be able to connect it to the other side.
[Image: LXX2RC.jpg][Image: LXEXFV.jpg]

I remember this guy did the same thing on the gattling guns
<a href='http://www.ac-mokei.com/gazou/AC3-2/ac30283.jpg' target='_blank'>http://www.ac-mokei.com/gazou/AC3-2/ac30283.jpg</a>
Did those upper arms come from the MG-arms kit or the Syura arms? And which kit did those legs come from?

As always, jaw-dropping work, dude! Just the kind of quality i've come to expect from the forums' resident kitbasher. Tongue
Ah, parang dalawa ung connectors, also nice, I wish that weapon is in AC.

Also that AC with gatling guns are nice(full of rapid fire weapons)

Quote:And which kit did those legs come from?

Maybe on the /UL kit.

Question: I thought LX was backboarded?????

Anyway I have to gain more money and buy Foxeye.

(I did not expect that could be made Woot )
@JE:.... Worship .....

@fox: I recognize em legs, from lightweight CRU model kit, shoulders from are from MG arms weapon set, but don't have the slightest idea where those Arms-made-extension came from. Please enlighten us oh gifted one!
Another core to be sacrificed in the name of...research....
An AC's cockpit has always been a mystery.

[Image: U3fslgeaca.jpg]
If I recall correctly, there was an official sketch of a pilot in an AC cockpit
There are a few exceptions like that U5, E2 and Icurus. The others just get the lazy treatment.
Anyone do a diorama of a battle with their AC models involved? Roll eyes

Can't do one now. Need to get more model kits first.

...Anyone made emblems for their ACs?