The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: RR Email
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Raven Republic now has email accounts available for 50 300 people, powered by Gmail! Signing up is on a first-post, first-served basis only.

To sign up for an account, just post in this thread with the username that you want to use. I will PM you shortly afterwards with the details.

To log into your account, just click on this link: https://mail.ravenrepublic.net

This public service announcement was brought to you by the Raven Republic Corporation, proudly up since 2006.
Sounds useful for some, and may get those who don't receive mail properly another reason to stick around. Good idea, especially since no cost is involved
I'm ok with it, but if its gonna cost anything, I'm not so sure if its gonna be worth it.
(04-29-2009, 02:04 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]I'm ok with it, but if its gonna cost anything, I'm not so sure if its gonna be worth it.

It's going to be totally free.

You can now sign up here for an account if you want. Limited slots though - 50 accounts only, so first come first serve.
How do you sign up? :p
okay. how?
(04-29-2009, 02:36 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]How do you sign up? :p

(04-29-2009, 02:36 PM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]okay. how?

Here, by stating the username that you want.
sounds cool... here's mine.. XD

[REDACTED FOR SECURITY - Grim]
I'm in!

hmm... funny... i thought it was supposed to work nicely... but... I cant receive my friendster verification...

Asteeg...
hmmmm okay i'll bite hahaha!
[REDACTED FOR SECURITY - Grim] sounds good =D

or if that doesn't work; [REDACTED FOR SECURITY - Grim] !
Pages: 1 2