The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Quadcore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Head: CR-H97XS-EYE
Core: C06-EOS (6-8 points on weight)
Arms: A03-GIBBON
Legs: LF04-LIZARD
Booster: B03-VULTURE2
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: CR-G91
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: NONE
Extension: NONE
Back Unit R: YWB35L-GERYON3 LASER CANNON
Back Unit L: NONE
Arm Unit R: CR-WR81G GRENADE RIFLE
Arm Unit L: YWH13M-NIX MACHINEGUN

O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON, O04-GOLGI, MARISHI

I'm posting this one from memory so I'm not too sure about the arms and the ops, but I think I got it.

The frame keeps EOS OB relatively cool even with G91 and V2.

Peak-a-boo tactics until GERYON3 is used up (but don't force it) and shift to jousting tactics. Adjusting as necessary can easily be done too.
once the big laser cannon is gone, it turns into a biped jouster with an extra pair of legs...

interesting. Big grin
That's the general concept. But note that the GERYON3, as with most energy backcannons, reloads pretty quickly. Hence, even after a big miss, I can quickly shift to the 81G and change tactics as it won't be bogged down by the GERYON3's reload.

Of course there's still that big chunk of energy you use up after firing. But hey, at least you don't get that huge opening that GL leaves you in after firing a round.
No qualms with the EOS/G91/V2/ANANDA, that served me well too Tongue.

May I suggest the B2 bazooka in place of the 81G if you're looking for an easier to use weapon with almost the same kick? Smile They're almost the same IMO, except that the 81G has better effective range and 5 less ammo points. Also, putting the starter missile on the other back slot will help you spam a bit more when the GERYON3 runs dry, that is if the weight will permit it. :p
Ah, similar ba weight ng B2 and 81G? I'm not that big a fan of bazookas though. Mas satisfying kasi yung sabog ng 81G. Pero sige I'll check it out. Tongue

As for the 69M, I don't think it'll fit anymore. But even if it didn't I think it'd distract me from jousting. Tongue Tsaka mas may thrill pag konti yung ammo hehe.