The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Tadakatsu RJ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ill give the quad thing a rest for now,im trying out a reverse joint.heres the set-up

Pilot Name: Gibby
AC Name: Tadakatsu

Head: H10-CICADA2
Core: CR-C89E
Arms: A11-MACAQUE
Legs: LR04-GAZELLE
Booster: B05-GULL
FCS: MF03-VOLUTE2
Generator: FUDOH
Radiator: CR-R69
Inside: NONE
Extension: CR-E73RM RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: WB01M-NYMPHE SMALL MISSILE
Back Unit L: KINNARA MICRO MISSILE
Arm Unit R: WR07M-PIXIE3 MACHINEGUN
Arm Unit L: WL15L-GRIFFON DUAL LASER RIFLE

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, CR-O71EC, CR-O79L+, MARISHI,
KANGI,
try this:

Head: H11-QUEEN <-----one of the best heads.
Core: CR-C98E2 <-------------EO MG core. works great with the pixie3, but runs out of ammo fast but much more devastating. MGs are close-range weapons only. turn this baby on once you're within pixie3 range.
Arms: A11-MACAQUE
Legs: LR04-GAZELLE
Booster: B03-VULTURE2
FCS: MF02-VOLUTE <------- you don't really need the volute2
Generator: CR-G91
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: NONE
Extension: CR-E92RM3 RELATION MISSILE <------one of the better relation missile packs for accuracy and ammo capacity.
Back Unit R: CR-WB69M SMALL MISSILE <--------use this to trigger the RM3. this plus any relations is known as the "trigger combo" here.
Back Unit L: SYAKATSURA MICRO MISSILE <----------Hi Act missiles. the only micros worth using. (somewhat effective against the AI. this sends them running away most of the time just trying to avoid these. you could pummel them while they're preoccupied.)
Arm Unit R: WR07M-PIXIE3 MACHINEGUN
Arm Unit L: WL15L-GRIFFON DUAL LASER RIFLE

the original setup was very slow, for something with the GAZELLE. so i reduced the weight of this ac by replacing the generator and booster and then increased it's close range lethality by replacing the 98E with the 98E2. the G91 is a pretty good gen especially when paired with the vulture2. this combo should give you as much stamina as the fudoh plus a really good speed and accuracy boost.
Thanks wanzerfreak this setup is VERY effective if I can get into mid range of the enemy,it shreds AP Ridiculously fast,I took out rim fire in a few seconds after unleashing the pixie 3, EO combo.
anyway, i don't know what you really want out of the RJ setup. i think you'll probably do even better if you used the dingo2. also, try replacing the syakatsura with the harpy. AC's version of the Fin Funnel system in gundam is pretty decent this time around.
I want the jump height and the speed of the gazelle,however the RJ is lacking in def. and stability.Bipeds seem slow to me,except the light weights of course.
RJs are only good for their jump. In LR, their stability is nasty and they lost the awesome turning speed they used to have in the older games. Midweight bipeds are actually much lighter than their RJ counterparts.
thanks nix ill switch to a biped,learn to use it well,then post the new setup,Im soooooo indecisive when it comes to AC's.Particularly right arm weapons,One minute I want the RL Linear the next im in a pixie 3 kinda mood lol.
And being able to make an AC to suit your mood really is the beauty of AC. There's no need to restrict yourself to just one legtype or playing style. Just keep making ACs and try them all. Don't get caught up to long on just one single design.