The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: SC4 Custom characters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cabs and me were thinking of opening up this thread for some time nao. Eventho I can't post my char just yet(I'm @ work), I'll jst post mine later(I'll try some pix too).
Haven't really made custom characters yet because their reach and juggle/combo timing is different due to their size and hitboxes. Sometimes certain moves will even whiff when using customs.
For my first post..

For show only characters(no skills Sad)
[Image: kenshin.jpg]
Rounin sighted..

A character I made, cuz I can't stand Ivy's slutiness..
[Image: leneth1.jpg]

[Image: leneth2.jpg]

[Image: leneth3.jpg]

My main man in tower of lost souls..
[Image: wyvern1.jpg]

[Image: wyvern2.jpg]
Begun using Astaroth and made this character, just love the damage this brute dishes. Skills are Venom A, HP Drain A and start dash B. HP drain A is by far the most usefull skill fo this character, cuz he focusses on largse damage moves, HP recovers are huge as well, coupled with start dash brings more hurt early in the round..
I just love hi-def TVs.
@Grim:
I was also stunned @ the level of detail. Seeing these characters fight, it's easy to take em(detail) for granted, but editing/customizing a character(and thus giving them a close up view) realy opened up my eyes(Wtf detail!).
Customized Amy
[Image: sc4amy1.jpg]

[Image: sc4am2.jpg]

And Misa
[Image: sc4misa2.jpg]

[Image: sc4misa3.jpg]

[Image: sc4misa1.jpg]

[Image: sc4misa4.jpg]

As you can tell by my post, I'm not that gr8 with color schemesUnsure..