The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Gundam 00 2nd Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Designs for the upcoming Gundam 00 season 2:

[Image: 1215460180071hn1.jpg]

*Lockon Stratos lives even though Neil died Rofl

Airing: October 5, 2008 SUN 1700H MBS
personally. I like the first season designs better. Especially Dynames and Exia
man?! wat did they do with the gundam models
did the gundams get fat or does the virtue did his diet heheh...
slim type!!
for some reason stream lining doesn't work for gundams LOL

I knew lock on won't die ahahahaha!!!!
Lockon's just his codename, not his real name. Who knows, maybe its his twin who'll be piloting the new suit?
Fox Wrote:Lockon's just his codename, not his real name. Who knows, maybe its his twin who'll be piloting the new suit?

Yep, looks like it's Lock-on's bro, he was featured in one of the episode visiting a grave.

Has anyone seen Exia's new look? Man that "scar" on the right part of its face make it look like the Ark from FFIX.
name of season 2 gundams

GN-0000 - 00 Gundam (beside exia)
GN-006 - Cherudim Gundam (beside dynames)
GN-007 - Arios Gundam - (beside kyrios)
GN-008 - Seravee Gundam - (beside virtue)

and also something worth seeing

[Image: 0-riser.jpg]
O-Raiser (support unit for 00 Gundam)

[Image: gn-00007s.jpg]
GN-0000/7S - 00 Gundam Seven Sword
He's alive?

Ooh. So much for epic deaths.
actually it's neil dylandy who died in season 1 and the person who replace him is lyle dylandy lock-on's younger twin Smile
no no! their just big boned LOL
bump

ep five X_X

saji the emo coming up LOL
just as mr.raffy said on episode 5

*SAJI SCREW THE DAY*

and of course who will forget about Ali and his pimp out throne zwei against setsuna (without his gundam) LOL
aaaah mr Dz we all must go through this so don't resent me ... please use the [sp] code to hide spoilers ... or at least say spoilers in big bold letters before talking about said stuff ... just FYI
Jebus, the latest episode shows how much 00-Raiser pwns the rest of them. Seems like 00 has some functions like that of F-91 (leaving mirages)
poor saji oh poor poor saji LOL
Pages: 1 2