The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: centurion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pilot beastkliller
AC Centurion

Head: H11-QUEEN
Core: C05-SELENA
Arms: A04-BABOON
Legs: CR-LT81A2
Booster: built in
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: G02-MAGNOLIA
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: I05D-MEDUSA DECOY DISPENSER
Extension: RENGA MISSILE COUNTER
Back Unit R: WB02L-GERYON LASER CANNON
Back Unit L: CR-WB78GL GRENADE LAUNCHER
Arm Unit R: CR-WR81RS2 SNIPER RIFLE
Arm Unit L: CR-WH98GL GRENADE RIFLE

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, CR-O83ES+, O07-PRIMER, O04-GOLGI,
O05-HISTON,
Eli, I really like the improvements you made with this over your previous designs, the nice thing about this particular one is its varied use of its back mounts. You have the GERYON for highly armored opponents, and the GL for the faster, but less armored opponents. The only change I'd see that is essential would be the left hand weapon changed to ANY left hand weapon that has a WS lock such as the NIX in order to boost the lock box size. If you do choose to keep your original design, my advise is for you to always keep your distance as much as possible. You have enough weapons to destroy an AC 3 times over, so you can go crazy shooting your opponent at times to scare them off. Though take care to conserve some ammo when trying to scare your opponent into staying far away. The SELENA will help in CQ, but don't rely on it to protect you completely against rushers.

Well, this is entirely up to you, but I think the head needs some work. I find the QUEEN to be lacking when it comes to tracking opponents, so I recommend the DRONE (or STING if you want greater radar coverage), that should help you keep track of your opponent.

Besides that, I think the MAGNOLIA can be swapped with the G84P or G91 (or FUDOH if the drain requirements would allow) for extra EN refresh which would be useful for your GERYON and SELENA. Everything else seems to be a good choice including the RENGA and RS.
Needs more quad. Big grin

Hopefully, you'll grow out of your A2 tread-love soon, as people have found ways to counter your massive AP. Design wise it's alright, although like Rick said I would change the left weapon for something better.
Well the A2 tank is definitely better than the A (? - shell-biased one). Tongue I'd just put an HP on the left.
@ boss g well i also found ways to keep the massive AP to my advantage
Maybe you should try Anoku turn boosters, as opponenets may try to outmaneuver this kind of AC.
Speaking of boosters, Angler(backward booster) quite useful against rushers(yes AI).
well im better off with renga
You might want to look into it though, I think it's worth a try. You've already got decoys for missile defense, why not make it harder for your opponent to surround you by allowing yourself to boost backwards often? The trade-off is of course, doing away with a semi-passive missile defense system.
I kinda like the all out defense design. If only they didn't remove the CR-C83UA's linear gun EO, it's a better choice than Selena.
Then again JE, that linear gun EO was one of the lousiest shots in SL. LOL
lol it's still better than that other linear gun in SL.
i find the machine gun worth trying it gives me a better defense against ac getting close
Excellent choice on the left-hand MG. Aside from the fact that you can use it as short range defense, its real value lies in its ability to increase the size of the lockbox for your more powerful back cannons.
nix tama ka dun well ang pinapractis ko today is panu gamitin ung back boost ext
Pages: 1 2