The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Relentless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
S4 00460
UA 30070
A72F 03070
LF71 00730
GULL 0019
F73H
G91 082
ANANDA 0010
-
-
GL
RA
HP
HP

AMINO ES KISSYOH L+ CODON RIBOSE MARISHI

Ever since Nexus, it's been my dream to build an AC with G91+GULL+ANANDA that doesn't self-heat. And with this AC, I've finally realized that dream! I achieved this by having over 16400 cooling points and tuning GULL mostly to heat.

G91+GULL might not seem like a big deal on paper. But in practice, it's freaking amazing!

Let me put things into perspective: An AC equipped with G91+Vult2 has a boost duration of 13450 while G91+GULL is rated at 15430. In practical terms using GL, that translates to getting-a-lock-taking-a-shot-and-reloading THREE WHOLE TIMES before having to let go of the booster. And with the ability to dash straight towards the opponent at a constant 420, hardly any AC will be fast enough to run. Being able to so easily get close allows this AC to maximize its limited ammunition.

Well don't take this design too seriously because it's more of a concept AC. It really really held its own in actual play though.

Do try this out for some serious fun!
i built it up, and for me, firing the GL just wasnt spot on enough. its fun for sure, and flies like a beast, but (its really just me and my playstyle) i really felt the back weapons mid boost accuracy wasnt very... accurate. thats just me though
GL's definitely not something you can fire at 400m and hope to get a hit. When I'm using this particular AC, since there's no leeway for spamming weapons, I usually fire the GL at least at 200m. That way, it's almost a sure hit.
Based on my experience, in LR, target range of 100m, 200m and 300m are the most effective to engage the target, since the projectile accuracy in the game was greatly toned down, and boost accel has a great effect in dodging. Sure, there are weapons in LR that has high projectile velocity, but it doesn't mean that it is already accurate because projectile velocity is nothing if the weapon is not properly aimed to its destination. Accuracy is affected by how the pilot calculates the aim, the angle and execution time of fire to make the projectile hit the target. Pilot calculation and the caculation of the game itself do have conflict.

=^.^=