The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Pest 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Head: CR-H05XS-EYE3
Core: CR-YC99UL hanger
Arms: CR-A92XS
Legs: CR-LH74M
Booster: B05-GULL
FCS: MF02-VOLUTE
Generator: G01-LOTUS
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: NONE
Extension: E06RM-GAR2 RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: NONE
Back Unit L: CR-WB69M SMALL MISSILE
Arm Unit R: CR-WR73R2 RIFLE
Arm Unit L: CR-YWH05R3 RIFLE

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: CR-WH69H HANDGUN
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, KISSYOH, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON,
CR-O86R+, MARISHI

Tune accordingly.

Another pest. Maximize superb rising ability to bother your foes.
Try the LIMPET or VOLUTE2 for a bigger lock box for dual ST lock weapons since the VOLUTE is better suited for SP weapons. For a pest it could be faster, but that would mean resorting to underweighing other legs Tongue

In addition, a pest weapon combo you might be interested in would be the PIXIE3 and R3 combo, which has pretty good endurance.

The design seems to lack some shell defense, so I went ahead and tried the following changes:

I upgraded the arms to the A72F, which added around 100 points of shell def (note that shell defense always has to be 61-63 points higher than EN defense to achieve a true balanced shell and EN defense). In place of the R3 for the left hand, I placed the HP on the hand and a 69H underneath (change the weapon to the WRAITH if you want to avoid the HP ow whatever). I also changed the FCS to the LIMPET for a wide and balanced square lock box for close range, where most of the shooting will happen.

The result is around 15 KPH slower, and a hundred points of extra drain. However the design benefits from almost 200 extra shell defense without any significant compromise to EN defense, an overall bigger lock box thanks to the WS weapons for the hands, and a higher damage rate thanks to the HGs faster ROF.

I don't know if the changes will fit your style though.