The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: LR: Bunny Emergency
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Head: EYE3
Core: C89E (EO core)
Arms: FL
Legs: Dingo2 OR Cougar2
FCS: F73H or F69

Booster: Gull
Generator: Lotus
Radiator: Ananda OR R92

R Arm: Pixie3
L Arm: HP

No back weapons! They are evil!

Tuning: Whatever.
Optionals: Whatever. Just make sure you have the cooling thing.

Speed: 515
Shell/Energy Def: 1600-ish

Strategy: Be a bunny emergency. You hop. You shoot. You strafe. With EOs on the whole time. Yay!

* Thanks to Nix, Goat, Sforza for tips and tweaks
If you really wanna be fast but more stable (cooling, defense, stability), then use COUGAR2. If you just wanna be really really fast, then Dingo2 (faster refresh too).

Oh and Ananda please. Tongue
Pretty much what NiX said.

And don't change the head. EYE3 is already good. My favorite head. XD

Oh, and I'm just probably repeating what we just told you in the chatroom, but it's a reminder anyway.
I heard Leperman and Nix tested this design a few days ago? I remember Leperman telling me about some part change suggestions, which I promptly forgot. I would appreciate it if someone would remind me in a response to this design thread.
I remember some of the suggestions being the R2 rifle on the right hand, the E2 core, the NIX on the left hand, the starter missile pack (for some long range spam attacks) and maybe the A72F for the arms to upgrade the shell defense. all these changes will slow the design to around 480kph the last time I checked.

The arm weapon and core changes didn't really affect the performance, so if you're used to the original design, then its probably better if you stick with that instead. Feel free however, to incorporate some of the suggestions into the design. The addition of a spamable missile pack helped me out significantly though, as it allowed me to have some breathing room between rush attacks to recharge, while keeping opponents busy dodging missiles at all times.
Lord_Leperman Wrote:I remember some of the suggestions being the R2 rifle on the right hand, the E2 core, the NIX on the left hand, the starter missile pack (for some long range spam attacks) and maybe the A72F for the arms to upgrade the shell defense. all these changes will slow the design to around 480kph the last time I checked.

The arm weapon and core changes didn't really affect the performance, so if you're used to the original design, then its probably better if you stick with that instead. Feel free however, to incorporate some of the suggestions into the design. The addition of a spamable missile pack helped me out significantly though, as it allowed me to have some breathing room between rush attacks to recharge, while keeping opponents busy dodging missiles at all times.

Thanks for the suggestions!

The original design (before I even asked Nix, etc. for comments on chat) actually had an E2 core and starter missiles, but I removed the missiles and stuck the C89E instead. I placed the C89E precisely to close the distance between the opponent when the arm weapons would be just out of accuracy range, and because it lasts longer in drawn out battles and would retain more speed compared to the 69M missiles.

While your suggestions would contribute to a more complete design which can adjust to more design types, the aim here was to create a highly maneuverable fast-as-hell-near-bare-bones design, and I felt that the C89E + FL arms was the right pick.
Yeah like we said, if your goal is to just go REALLY fast while shoving your weapons down the enemy's throat, then the AC definitely does what it's supposed to do.

It wouldn't hurt to just slap on a 69m on the back though. You can just drop it at the start of a match anyway.