The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: culture crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ei guy wanted to tell you guys about the release of episode 16 of PASIG ...

there's also that comic released by pointzero tribute to culture crash ... didn't like it much ...

sigh sure hope culutre crash comes back someday
You forgot to mention where and on what format it was released.
You mean Pasig has been continued outside of Culture Crash?

WHERE? It was my favorite segment in CC. >_<
I bought mine at comic alley on robinson's galleria for 30 pesos ... its not colored
ONLY 30 PESOS? Is this the next issue after the last one that came out in the last Culture Crash? I don't care if it's colored or not. Hopefully, I can get a copy tomorrow.
Speaking of CC, they were my guildmates in the early days of pRO back before the loki and iris servers went up LOL

Ilog was online the most among the CC staff, and I also remember it was hard to level in crowded areas like Byalan because random people came up to chat with us. I feel old now.

Nix, please get me a copy too!
Hahah sure Jake kung magpunta ako sa mall and makakita ako ng copy, bilhan din kita. It's on me. Haha
remember its only pasig aah
They actually finished the story already? Must find one quick...

Oh yeah, which branch of Comic Alley did you guys find it in?

@NiX
Would it be to much to ask to get me a copy too, if you find one? I just need a bit of closure on the fates of Dante, Mina and the others. I promise i'll compensate you properly for your troubles.
Puchit...
Gotta get one~!!
Fox Wrote:They actually finished the story already? Must find one quick...

@NiX
Would it be to much to ask to get me a copy too, if you find one? I just need a bit of closure on the fates of Dante, Mina and the others. I promise i'll compensate you properly for your troubles.

fox its not the end ( don't say that XD ) its just the finish of the chapter
clonezero Wrote:
Fox Wrote:They actually finished the story already? Must find one quick...

@NiX

fox its not the end ( don't say that XD ) its just the finish of the chapter

And i never even got around to reading it during the Tagaytay trip, huhuhu...