The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: MTs have arrived
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Holy Sh*t! Ninja
That's all I have to say.

[Image: Toyota_robot_Mobiro_IMG_0546.jpg]

[Image: Toyota_robot_Mobiro_IMG_0549.jpg]

[Image: Toyota_robot_Mobiro_IMG_0339.jpg]

Link: Toyota Presents Robots of the Future
The first picture is really an MT, or that Robot in Matrix Revolution, and the other one, gahhhh I don't know.
Fucking awesome!
lol yes yes yes!!!!
I'm pretty sure in a few years, Toyota will be releasing stuff like this. LOL

[Image: 11976730725637a70.jpg]
Then pretty soon those'll turn into this:

[Image: destroid1.jpg]
[Image: destroid2.jpg]
[Image: destroid3.jpg]
[Image: destroid4.jpg]
And then we'll have WWIII. =P
maitreya Wrote:And then a giant humanoid alien species will arrive to claim Earth. =P

Fixed.
Grimlok Wrote:Then pretty soon those'll turn into this:

[Image: destroid1.jpg]
*pic*
*pic*
*pic*

first dibs on test piloting it
Maybe, but in reality, the world might not but those, because such people are such peace loving people(I donno) or the other one, the US and other powerful nations might develop those weapons(like Front Mission 3 story, where the US there turn into US Navy? and Australia, and other south East Asian nation, Korea and Japan joins and form OCU?).

hmmm, I post a different topic did I????????
I remembered about a japanese project on a powersuit that was completed about I think a year ago...

it allows people to lift things weighing about twice or thrice their weight with lots of ease.
With warsuits like that arriving within the next couple of decades, i have only one thing to say -

Welcome to the apocalypse!!!
Serene Wrote:I remembered about a japanese project on a powersuit that was completed about I think a year ago...

it allows people to lift things weighing about twice or thrice their weight with lots of ease.

There are already a bunch of companies in Japan offering exoskeletons AFAIK.

This article from Wired was quite interesting though.
Super Suit, $590/month.
That's the suit I was talking about.

I also remembered the US Army developing something similar to that about 4 years ago...
I wonder what happened to that...

Anyways...
As to what I remember, the suits are also designed for disabled people, namely those with paralyzed legs.
The suits function like muscles, using the human body as it's frame.

It's really good, by the time these suits become really mass produced, it may change the world.
lol,use that then do a group hug Shifty
Pages: 1 2