The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: CD-R King!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
do you also plug the ricecooker via usb as well???
They also sell 20something inch LCD TVs for as low as 12-15K, if I remember correctly. Anyway, hooray for cheap technology? But there's always a caveat...
From experience, most of their higher-tech products are not really worth getting, you're basically getting what you paid for. On the other hand, that sci-cal seems worth it though Big grin
I've seen generic netbooks at their Gilmore branch, too. Wonder how long those things tend to last. ._.
It's essential. Buy one. But I suggest that you get a BT earpiece that you don't cram right into your ear canal. You'll only need it for the mic, anyway. Game audio will still be through your TV.
Is this what you need to use a headset for ACV?
http://www.cdrking.com/?mod=products&typ...9&main=154

I can't understand people through the tv audio alone
^Ya you can use that one if you have a headset with 3.5mm jacks. USB headsets work too. Or any bluetooth earpiece.
That sound card will work only for your 3.5 mic. Thats what Ive been using since yesterday. If you have a stereo headset with mic. What you can do is get a stereo male plug and a male to male plug (I know it sounds wrong) which you would attach your 3.5 jack for your headset. You can get all the other stuff at ACE hardware. You could us the standard AV cable for sounds.
Or you can attach the 3.5mm headphone end into your TV/monitor if it supports that.
The fuck?! well they WERE selling windmills before LOL

Seriously though, I wonder how far one full charge of that will take you, and how long will you have to charge it up when it runs out.

THEN there's the warranty LOL
i expect them to sell a tank after next year
Siguro nakahanap lang sila ng dedicated supplier, dati nang may ganyan sa Divisoria lol
(07-28-2012, 12:04 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.cdrking.com/?mod=products&typ...4&main=167

Seriously? Blink

HOH I will use this to go to Rick's place!
Needs umbrella though LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4