The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: LR: ILIR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a character for my ac fic. Minus the Turban and Toga.
[Image: GUNNVOR-1.jpg]
[Image: ILIR-1.jpg]
This AC replaces KABAN as the warlord's AC. As always, i've built the frame first, weapons come second.

Head: CR-YH70S2-----------0/0/0/10/0
Core: CR-YC99UL-----------0/0/0/0/10
Arms: CR-A89AG------------10/0/0/0/0
Legs: CR-LRJ90A2----------0/0/0/4/6

Booster: B03-VULTURE2----nakalimutan
FCS: MF05-LIMPET
Generator: G01-LOTUS----nakalimutan
Radiator: ANANDA----nakalimutan

Inside: I01M-URCHIN MINE DISPENSER
Extension: FUNI RELATION MISSILE

Back Unit R: CR-WB73RA2 RADAR
Back Unit L: CR-WB69M SMALL MISSILE
Arm Unit R: CR-WR88G2 GRENADE RIFLE
Arm Unit L: CR-WH79M2 MACHINEGUN

Arm Unit R Hanger: CR-WH69H HANDGUN
Arm Unit L Hanger: WH05M-SYLPH MACHINEGUN

O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON,
MARISHI
lol all I can say is nice work ... as for the design I can't test it so Im not sure but from the specs its a mid-heavy with a rather nice shell def its boost speed is somewhat slow but it can sustain it for sometime... Its something thats for sure. Haven't read your fic yet but now Im interested XD.

EDIT: I further commend you for the very aesthetic feel of the AC.

EDIT2: where's your fanfic?
Aesthetically, I'd prefer 76B bazooka on the right hand compared to the mini-nade launcher since the former has a magazine sticking out on the side, making the arm weapons look symmetrical with the M2's ammo drum on the left hand, and thus making the AC look better IMO. Since this AC is for a particular fiction character, performance has taken a back seat for visual appeal.

Oh, and nice character art.

However if you do want performance results, then the BP will be your main hard-hitting weapon that performs much better than the mini-nade launcher (the B3 bazooka also works fine if you can't afford the weight of the massive BP). In addition, the M2 spreads too much for an MG, so the NIX will be my suggestion as a substitute.
Sturdy an RJ as they come. Good mobility too.

Being a true ground pounder, it's OK to use Limpet here as your effective playing range would most likely be midrange or closer. But if you ever want some more range for your missiles, there's always F73H. Meh, I know. Tongue

I'm inclined to use the 81G over the lighter G2 as the former is more accurate. You get 9 less shots, but since grenade launchers load slow anyway you won't get to spam them that much. Go Nix on the left arm too as the M2 is wildly inaccurate, even within midrange. You'll lose some attack heat, but the 81G makes up for that. Plus Nix strips off AP like no one's business.

EDIT: Nice character.
The AC looks so Solid...
Thanks. I'm still having issues with this ac's arm weapons that's why i posted it here.
I'm also having issues with the core's max arm weight, but i insist on using it(that's why i used G2 instead of 1G).
Maybe i'l try BP/1G+ NIX.

clonezero Wrote:EDIT2: where's your fanfic?
Up until now it is still in its planning stages. I'm not gonna start unless im truly confident with what i'm doing.
J.E_Magog Wrote:I'm also having issues with the core's max arm weight, but i insist on using it(that's why i used G2 instead of 1G).

Read this thread for some interesting thoughts on that. It's still not 100% proven, but there's some reason to believe that it's true.
Maybe it'd help convince you if I told you that one of Leperman's PACT III ACs is at "Arms Overweight" but still kicking ass. Tongue

Here's an old video of his showing that arms overweight doesn't keep a design from being effective:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwWYmL44IXY
Bogus nga.
I now replaced G2 with 1G, tinanggal ko na din yung urchins, parang cheap gimmik lang. But i'm keeping the M2, i did a couple of tests between M2 and NIX, I consider both as equals(M2 is just a few seconds ahead)