The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Lo and behold...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pilot Name: Raven Master
AC Name: H. Tigris

Head: CR-H95EE (DEF SHELL/DEF EN 50)
Core: CR-C89E (WEIGHT 70, ARM WEIGHT 30)
Arms: CR-A88FG (WEIGHT 40, DEF SHELL/DEF EN/AIM 20)
Legs: CR-LH96FA (MAX LEG WEIGHT 100)
Booster: B04-BIRDIE2 (WEIGHT 60, BOOST POWER/HEAT 20)
FCS: CR-F69
Generator: G02-MAGNOLIA (WEIGHT 100)
Radiator: CR-R92 (WEIGHT/EN DRAIN 50)
Inside: NONE
Extension: CR-E92RM3 RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: CR-WBW94M2 DUAL MISSILE
Back Unit L: CR-WBW94M2 DUAL MISSILE
Arm Unit R: CR-WR81BP BAZOOKA
Arm Unit L: CR-WH05BP BAZOOKA

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE
O01-ANIMO, CR-O71EC, CR-O79L+, O02-ORGANELLE, O03-CODON, MARISHI

A word of advice: Use the M2+RM3 combo like a shotgun-close. Make sure to drop it when empty. Of course, any midweight in the way will (hopefully) be dead way before that when used with the left BP and 89E EOs. Hopefully.

Unfortunately, the speed won't kick in until the M2+RM3 combo is dropped... Just try not to miss until then.
Try the lighter CR-WBW89M+RM3 combination. They can be emptied more quickly so you can focus more on the Bazooka+EO combos.
Also try the Birdie2+KONGOH or TP+KONGOH to gain more speed.
And do your missiles a favor, Use Monju or Limpet for your FCS, both are missile friendly FCS.
I'm confused, you do mean the B2 bazooka for the right hand correct? Because their L/R serial numbers don't match. Anyway, I'd prefer the RL or a SHADE for the right hand as it will give you some extra attacking range because of their accuracy, and they're not too shabby when it comes to firepower.

I recommend the same thing as JE said, as it will save you some weight and a lot of drain if you change the M2 missiles with the other set of dual back missiles while pairing them with the RM3. Though for designs like this, I'd stick to overused parts like the G91 + Vulture 2 or the FUDOH +GULL, as you'll need every ounce of speed to maintain an effective fighting range with your weapons considering their effective ranges.
I was surprised at the usability of the design. But that's mainly due to the attack power and stun of dual BPs, other than that you can work on some things on your design.

First off, the head. While the EE may provide one of the best radars in the game, it sadly drains a lot. Go Cicaca2 for some comparable radar performance while having good defense and drain.

F69: Well, it works for the dual BP if that's what you're after. But tama si Jon, nalilimit yung range ng missiles mo. Go F73H and strike fear into their hearts from longer ranges. Bigger lockbox too.

Magnolia: The G91 works better, and cooler. Enough said.

R92: If you drop your generator to G91 there's no reason to use R92, use Ananda. The rest of your frame runs cool enough as it is.

Dual M2 missiles: Well, since you can't use both packs at the same time, you're losing a lot of tactical use that might be present when combining two different packs. I suggest trying out either a single MT pack at the back, or a Satyros/Karura combo. The former will net you great part breaking plus almost instant stunned opponents, allowing you to get in more shots with the BP. The latter mixes up missile velocities to confuse your opponent, as well as giving you different firing ranges (Satyros - long to mid, Karura - short).
IMO if you still want to keep the consisntency of your design (left and right looks alike)

you can change your two m2s into a dual shoulder missile... maybe the centaur?