The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: [OLD] Chat or die!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, I'm giving this another go. The new chat, accessible to members only, is a flash based one. Meaning it'll basically load faster than the old Java module we had. And you're still going to use your account!

You also have skins, options, and other stuff. All good.

To get in, just click on the appropriate link in the menu. You can also view people inside the chatrooms there.

Some people had qualms with the old one because there were no sounds. There won't be any silence in this new one... unless you turn off the volume. Tongue

Oh yeah, like NiX said, this one won't kill your RAM. So come one, come all.
Hahah subukan niyo, guys. It works really well. I'll try to be on chat as often as I'm on the site.
I'll be on chat all the time I'm on the site. :|

Let's all bash each other in real time!
same goes for me
Lols parang SF XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Umm... theres no one in chat. Ever. I mean seriously, if we're going to use this thing then we need to be more active in it. Other wise, theres no general purpose for it.
actually I beg to differ, there has been a good number of times that I catch other people on the chatroom sometimes reaching up to 5 people or more...
Lol at timezones. Tongue
whats with that pano ba iibahin ung timexone sa settings?
Okay I just made a new room called strife time for people who like me and cloud strife from FF7 advent children. Its just for general discussion about ACLR though.