The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-27-2014, 04:47 AM)Gradlein Wrote: [ -> ]I'm kinda envious that SEA players can now play PSO2 in English. I have it on my Vita but in Japanese. =/

Play on PC and get an english patch.. XD
We meet again, old friend.

[Image: ss_jon_05-25-14_06-01-19_zaton.jpg]
(05-27-2014, 07:28 AM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2014, 04:47 AM)Gradlein Wrote: [ -> ]I'm kinda envious that SEA players can now play PSO2 in English. I have it on my Vita but in Japanese. =/

Play on PC and get an english patch.. XD

English Patch is really thorough now.

Also this is just me being picky but the SEA version's typeface is horridly hard to read, same goes for the subtitles which are really small in cutscenes. Other than that, it's the same game though.

*cough* Except you know, they decided to name Monomates/mates into HEALTH POTIONS AFNSLFAKLSFNAKSNAKSLFNFAKLFNAKLNSKFL *cough*
playing ragnarok online via private server AbyssRO.
Sidonia simulador LOL

[Image: sidoniasim.jpg]
(06-21-2014, 10:51 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]Sidonia simulador LOL

[Image: sidoniasim.jpg]

What do you do there? Try and dodge incoming gauna and try to minimize the loss of life due to the high g turn?
Yes you do that by controlling each of the two engines separately.

http://forte1st.com/game/sidonia_sim/
Playing on my Vita to give the PC a break from gaming (except for AA2). Currently playing Valhalla Knights 3 and Conception 2. Why are Vita games so lewd these days? Currently waiting for Freedom Wars.
playing TES4: Oblivion again. not rushing the content this time tho.
Divinity: Original Sin and Mobile suit gundam online!
@Grad you and your lewd games. My PS3's wireless broke. I can still play on it but Bluetooth and WiFi is shot. I have to use the charging cable for the controller and a LAN cable for PSN.

For now, it's just Skyrim (PS3) and Super Robot Wars Z2.2: Sasei Hen (PSP) for me.
Still playing MSGO because I have nothing else to play.

Were you even fighting the enemy??? outside some potshots you made at the end you were pretty much just committing suicide!
(07-10-2014, 04:11 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]Were you even fighting the enemy??? outside some potshots you made at the end you were pretty much just committing suicide!

It's a public test mode room where random people come and go to test their MS and weapons against random AI grunts. It's more of a sandbox room though.
(07-10-2014, 09:25 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2014, 04:11 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]Were you even fighting the enemy??? outside some potshots you made at the end you were pretty much just committing suicide!

It's a public test mode room where random people come and go to test their MS and weapons against random AI grunts. It's more of a sandbox room though.

Sayang walang video yung kinuha natin yung isa base! Ahaha!