The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been recently playing T6 and TT2 for play-different activity-play-etc sessions; these days I can't play other games, so I'm kind of just having fun on practice mode, then just leave it on when I need to do something.
BoyFriends4. Very intense game, the amount of realism in it is unparalleled by any other games. Everything about it is good; Graphics, Audio and Physics. The Battlefield 4 this game is very immersive. I have a feeling I'll be hooked up to this game for a long time =)
(01-20-2014, 03:11 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]BoyFriends4. Very intense game, the amount of realism in it is unparalleled by any other games. Everything about it is good; Graphics, Audio and Physics. The Battlefield 4 this game is very immersive. I have a feeling I'll be hooked up to this game for a long time =)

I lol'd. I'm currently playing a generic-looking RPG for the PSP, Mimana Iyar. I didn't read anything about it before getting it and i'm finding the game intriguing. It seems to have date sim elements. Kinda.

PSN ID: Arrui_La_Ferte
I'm back to Monster Hunter for a while.
a bity of Runescape and Minecraft

Star Craft 2's online arcade is now completely free!
Silent Line & Last Raven (pcsx2)
a bit of League of Legends for work. maybe some Aura Kingdom too if i can finish my articles early.
I'll probably get my Internet back today but I kinda got hooked to Dark Arisen again. I restarted and plan to build the True Balanced Arisen (3960 HP and ST; 442 STR, MAG, and PDEF; 443 MDEF). My pawn inherited knowledge from its previous incarnation and even got 1.7 million RC after logging in again for the first time in 5 months. I'm currently using Hell Heart's pawn and she looks good in armor but warriors are really terrible, IMO. I made my pawn a warrior as well and both of them Can't. Kill. Anything. They're awesome tanks though. Chimeras can't even take 20% HP off of Jiro's pawn.
Gaaaaaiz. Play Aura Kingdom on Siren XD
(02-03-2014, 03:48 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]Gaaaaaiz. Play Aura Kingdom on Siren XD

i iz already on Hydra XD still low level tho
Before the Beta ends, Titanfall. LOL

Other than that, still WF as usual.
EVERYONE IS PLAYING WARFRAME!
This seems... promising. I'm not playing it yet though, but the constant use of the word "teamwork" in all the reviews has my curiosity piqued.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/209080/
Elder Scrolls Online sucked. Or I'm just bored with the standard MMO fare. I'm still playing Dark Arisen (level 171 now) but I'll be going back to Warframe and wait for Dark Souls 2 after my arisen hits max level.