The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-06-2013, 09:41 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, don't even try. I already tried that, did only 30k to 50k damage. Won't even get a chance to do do so without exhausting your ammo because of that goddamn primal armor. Granted, it can easily be beaten by 2 people with the right set up, no boost charge involve though =)

That boss is just too enormous. I wouldn't call what it was doing as "attacking its enemies", it was more like "ravaging the land with rampant destruction". I can hardly imagine an AC kicking it to death. But hey, that's another challenge for you R.Leonhardt.

PSN ID: Arrui_La_Ferte
currently playing Red Faction on the PC. might also go back to Lineage 2 via a private server.
(12-07-2013, 08:50 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]currently playing Red Faction on the PC. might also go back to Lineage 2 via a private server.

I loved the first Red Faction game. Very well made for its time.

PSN ID: Arrui_La_Ferte
Just beat all Story and Order missions in ACV. Since I have and love using the Mass Blade and all that good stuff, should I go for All S-Ranks and All Zodiacs Killed? I have almost all of those Zodiacs destroyed, I do believe.

I dunno, I feel like a GOD playing that game. So yes, I love it.
ZOE hd collection. Anime as fuck.
I'm glad there's always armored core to crawl back to.
Gran Turismo 6. D<

Well not literally playing right now. Just updating this humongous file at the moment.
back to the old grind. Lineage 2 (L2Toxic private server)
Blade and Soul Chinese Server :T
The new SimCity. Smile Made by the wonderful team at Maxis, but backed up by EA and the horrible always-online DRM. Oh well.

Anyone else on Origin/Steam? PM me and I'll add you.

Also planning to buy these in the next few months:
Civilization V
Wasteland 2 (Bert, got any coupons? LOL)
Minecraft

I am amused by my game choices lately.
(12-18-2013, 05:29 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]The new SimCity. Smile Made by the wonderful team at Maxis, but backed up by EA and the horrible always-online DRM. Oh well.

Civilization V
Minecraft

I haven't really gotten a clue on how to get Wasteland 2 yet. LOL
(12-18-2013, 05:29 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]The new SimCity. Smile Made by the wonderful team at Maxis, but backed up by EA and the horrible always-online DRM. Oh well.

Civilization V
Minecraft

steam: zero_kanipan

i don't have simcity tho. but i do have minecraft XD
(12-18-2013, 10:10 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]

Civilization V
Minecraft

steam: zero_kanipan

i don't have simcity tho. but i do have minecraft XD

I'll add you up later. Gonna pull the trigger on Minecraft I guess. Need something to while away at during the break. Haha.
Ace Vergel
[Image: acever2.jpg]

Also playing splinter cell conviction & blacklist. First splinter cell games I've played and I'm no impressed with the quicktime-ish moves. They feel pretty cheap compared to MGS.
Speaking of MGS, I should've bought the legacy edition when I was there in the Philippines last july. It was only 2000+ pesos iirc.
Lineage 2 is sucking my soul dry T-T
Starbound and World of Tanks are taking up my time lately since winter break started.