The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-MEANWHILE, IN AMERICA-
"La de da Armored Core 2 grinding up the money is so much fun- wait, I already have 5,495,580 credits, so what's the point?"
~White_Rain when he first wakes up on a Sunday morning here in America
So Ace Combat: Assault Horizon is pretty fun =))
^ Heresy.
;w; /creis
(11-18-2013, 06:27 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]So Ace Combat: Assault Horizon is pretty fun =))

I thought you couldn't play because of school. tsk tsk tsk.
As a shooting game, it's okay. as an Ace Combat game, it's relatively bad.
(11-18-2013, 10:29 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2013, 06:27 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]So Ace Combat: Assault Horizon is pretty fun =))

I can't play on Consoles. I can play on my laptop doe. Wish I could find a way to hook up the PS3 to my laptop.

And yeah, it's the first Ace Combat game I've played (inb4 EVEN MORE HERESY XD), so I have no measuring stick.
(11-19-2013, 12:37 AM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]

I can't play on Consoles. I can play on my laptop doe. Wish I could find a way to hook up the PS3 to my laptop.

And yeah, it's the first Ace Combat game I've played (inb4 EVEN MORE HERESY XD), so I have no measuring stick.

Don't worry all this means is that any AC game you play after this will please you with the higher quality it has.
(11-19-2013, 08:28 AM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]

Don't worry all this means is that any AC game you play after this will please you with the higher quality it has.

assuming you don't get too used to or reliant on the QTE-like mechanics of Assault Horizon.
(11-19-2013, 10:43 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2013, 08:28 AM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]

assuming you don't get too used to or reliant on the QTE-like mechanics of Assault Horizon.

Alas one must consider that as cinematically appealing training wheels, do not fall into that trap!
Are the QTE mechanics the auto aims and stuffs =))?
(11-20-2013, 08:13 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]Are the QTE mechanics the auto aims and stuffs =))?

More like auto pilot. I believe its named "dogfight mode"
(11-20-2013, 10:17 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2013, 08:13 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]Are the QTE mechanics the auto aims and stuffs =))?

More like auto pilot. I believe its named "goddamned noob generation mode"

Corrected by a dirty old grouch who sticks up his middle finger to this abomination.
PC- Ragnarok online ulit but on a private server

Ipad- Hunters 2 and some puzzle games...thinking of getting "worlds end with you" hmmm

PS 3 if i have extra budget thinking of getting .Disgaea D2
Metal Wars 3 on the IOS. It's basically classic Armored Core with the design style of Mechwarrior and a bit of Heavy Gear in it. Heck, it even has FCS, generators and folding cannons.

Besides that, nothing new. Mostly going back to Warframe after a string of huge updates that fleshed out the universe besides new gameplay content. I really dig how the developers manage their free to play system.