The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the first time in my life I'm playing pokemon. Aside from acvd and violin
Freedom Fighters on the PC
Warframe, again.

Seems like Hellheart and Zeph developed RR's clan base. LOL
(10-27-2013, 02:13 AM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Warframe, again.

Seems like Hellheart and Zeph developed RR's clan base. LOL

I see you found out.. Have fun with them!
freedom fighters was awesome and fun, but alas short. so now i'm playing Oni
Dead Frontier yet again for the past 3 weeks.
>Update on Photon Arts in PSO2

Welp guess I'm going back.
Bumrushed AC:LR Portable on the PSP emulator. Went back to being a mid-range fighter, because screw the AI >_>
Now I just bumrushed Armored Core: Nexus.

Dayumn.
Bye bye Dead Frontier, and hello Dead Space 3.

I already finished the first 2 games, and I'm really enjoying the 3rd's gameplay much more than the previous games. However, I still find the first game to be the scariest of the three.
(11-15-2013, 11:42 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]Bye bye Dead Frontier, and hello Dead Space 3.

I already finished the first 2 games, and I'm really enjoying the 3rd's gameplay much more than the previous games. However, I still find the first game to be the scariest of the three.

If you're playing DS3 and you want to experience Carver's playthrough or just wanna play random coop sessions, just call meh! Or we could both try hardcore mode and finish it together. Just don't blame me if I die though. LOL
I have it for the PC, would we be able to play co-op together?
(11-16-2013, 07:08 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]I have it for the PC, would we be able to play co-op together?

Nah we can't, although another on the PC through other means, there are other clients like GG out there. There was one which me and HH used for our Torchlight II sessions, but I couldn't remember the name.
I would lend you my ps3 copy but there's that origin bull so ><
Tooo much Pokemon and Killing Floor.