The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How's Dark Arisen?
(04-23-2013, 06:56 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]How's Dark Arisen?

I faced a grim reaper and tried to climb behind it, but then I realized I couldn't and got hit by its scythe; died. A lot more items compared to the original game, and you can upgrade beyond a dragonforged item now.

I still don't know if my money is well spent on the GOTY-disguised version though; it kinda seems like WKC2.
Still waiting for BRS The Game to be put up on PSN.
now playing Dungeon Siege
Got my hands on a 360 and Halo 4, not feeling as enraged as I normally do when I get killed compared to playing BF3.
Playing Dead Island: Riptide these days. Movement seems to have gone clunkier than its predecessor, and more annoying zombies as usual.
A variety of 360 games; those being: Halo 4, Happy Wars, Phantom Breaker Battle Grounds, T.E.C. 3001, and Super Amazing Wagon Adventure. Hit me up if you guys wanna play.
Dungeon Siege 1 and 2 kept crashing so now i'm playing Disgaea: Hour of Darkness of the ps2 instead
9 hours 9 persons 9 doors

(I will have to kill anyone who plans to spoil me)
playing through F.E.A.R. and its two expansions.
Best way to increase the scare factor/ difficulty is le fog. Grass draw is also terrible in this game but the fog does a good job of hiding it.
[Image: ss_jon_05-11-13_20-03-16_zaton.jpg]

(05-09-2013, 04:04 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]playing through F.E.A.R. and its two expansions.

And I have yet to finish those game.
Dled Odin Sphere on my PS3.
I've been playing Fire Emblem: Awakening on the 3DS for the past two weeks. It's so addicting that I haven't touched anything else.
Been grinding through Splatterhouse on PS3. I liked the originals and I'm loving this.
Finally patched my PSO2

And with all these Story Patches

And these translations

Oh boy.